Winners?

Ello.

Based on Interlude IV, go look at the animatic above and give the creator some support :)

Background: Minecraft AU

Triggers: Implied death, manipulation, mentioned suicide

Enjoy :)

----------

"We're finally free."

All he could hear was his voice and the senseless ticking echoing across the field.

"Welcome home."

He fell to his knees into the dirt of the battlefield.

 "It's just you and me now, standing alone."

 The painful grip on his heart didn't cease.

"The world is ours."

"No, it isn't."

"Get in the car."

The taller made a move for the car waiting back at their base.

"This isn't finished."

"What?"

The ticking stopped.

The pink-haired male drew a shaky breath and stood slowly, glaring the blonde in the eye. 

Tommy was dead.

Phil was dead.

Wilbur was dead.

Even Tubbo was dead.

"He lived a good life, and he gave it to you."

No... They all had so much to live for. Especially Tommy and Will. They were all so much more valuable and they deserved to win. 

Why?

It can't be true.

The blonde across from him, standing next to the flag seemed to be waiting for an answer. How did he even know what he was thinking?

No. They wouldn't give their lives.

"Oh is that right, you know it's not true."

He remembered the first fighting lesson he'd ever given to Tommy. The boy was so excited to learn all of the techniques at the age of 13. He himself had just come out of elite training for the 18-year-olds, but Tommy had insisted that he be trained under the best fighter from their village and his friend.

He remembered their last fighting lesson, exactly 57 hours ago. Tommy was one of the best in the world (still quite far behind his trainer), and his success made hundreds want to train under the pinkette. 

He always refused.

That way Tommy would get the best training possible and he wouldn't have to meet new people.

There were very few magic users in the world.

The pinkette had found Tommy on the streets, seemingly moving small pieces of dirt with his mind. Tommy was 12 when he was adopted by his mentor and brothers. Much like the pink-haired male himself.

He was gone.

They all were.

After years...

Tears...

Confronting fears...

They were all gone, and the world was watching him deal with their deaths.