Wishes

Background: Minecraft Dream SMP AU

Triggers: Swearing

----------

"Will?" 

"Dad?" A soft, shaking voice called back.

The two figures were standing in the snow, the cold wind ruffling brunette and blonde hair. Flakes of uniquely-patterned ice fell quicker and quicker as the tense stares continued.

"It worked?"

"Dad." A smaller, semi-commanding voice whispered now that they were only standing a few metres away from each other.

"Why, why did you bring me back?"

"Wilbur-"

"No, dad! I asked you to fucking kill me! Why am I here??" Wilbur's voice grew angrier and louder the more he spoke.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU?" Phil's voice rose as if it were a question. That was the reason why right?

"WHY CAN'T YOU DO WHAT I FUCKING TELL YOU FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE PHIL?"

That hurt. 

Will hadn't called him by Phil in a long, long time. He supposed he deserved it. When was he ever a father figure?

"I told you to kill me and you did. Why did you really bring me back, Phil?" A calm voice said through the piercing cold, his breath condensing in the air the moment it leaves his mouth.

He had never felt this cold, even as a ghost.

"Phil? Is that... WILBUR?"

The brunette was suddenly engulfed in a massive bear hug from his twin, almost tumbling over from the sheer force that came with the hug.

"Hey, Tech." He managed to get out.

Tears were running down Wilbur's face, and he couldn't tell if it was from sadness and anger or happiness from seeing his twin. Happiness could never last long, though.

"What's going on, how are you here?" The number of words coming out of Techno's mouth would astound Wilbur if he wasn't hellbent on staring at Phil. It was like he was using all of his daily words up in one sentence.

Wilbur pushed his way out of Techno's hug and continued his stalemate with his former father.

He doesn't love me, or Tommy for that matter, why did he revive me from the dead?

Why bother? He was always adventuring with Techno or some old friend.

Why are there tears in his eyes? Surely he didn't regret killing me.

"You can't just keep disrespecting people's wishes, Phil. Some people have feelings and values." He said coldly, ignoring every single word that poured out of Phil and Techno's mouth.

He was out to find Tommy.

----------