Freed (Trapped 2)

Background: Minecraft Dream SMP AU, part two to 'trapped'

Triggers: Grief, Panic and mental sickness

----------

His mind was swimming in darkness.

His left temple was throbbing with intense pain that he felt couldn't be matched.

His body felt... 

Warm?

His breathing picked up rapidly once all of the recent events flooded into his head.

"Tommy?"

Tommy forced himself to clear his mind in order to focus on opening his heavy eyelids. Something could be happening and he was incapable of doing anything!

Upon opening his eyes, Tommy couldn't help but whine pathetically at the bright light that was painfully bringing back his fading headache. There was a voice... Where was that voice coming from?

The white light in Tommy's eyes had lessened significantly now, and he was able to focus on the dark figure at the end of his expensive-looking bed. 

The... horned figure?

"Get away from me!" Tommy shrieked, loud enough to be heard for miles.

The horned man visibly shrank back at the shrill noise before swiftly walking over and snatching the blonde's arm gently. Tommy was still too sluggish from previous events and the man's grip was too strong.

Although in a state of pure panic, Tommy's body and mind were too tired to even react how he would've otherwise. There was nobody to help him now, and there was nobody to go back to.

Nothing to fight for.

So, TommyInnit didn't fight back. Instead, he fell back into the man in the suit's chest, clinging onto his former role model with all the energy he had as he started to cry. 

He cried for all he was worth.

----------

"What have we done?"

Wilbur Soot and Technoblade ran back to the scene as soon as they realised that the cries of Tommy were genuine, scared pleas. The two men knew that they had gone too far, and they were too late to register it.

The pink-haired man and the brunette had come upon the whole that they had trapped him in, and saw that he was gone.

Gone.

How had he gotten out?

Techno immediately set out to find some sort of clue to where the sixteen-year-old had gone, any sign that he was alright when the younger male stumbled upon a neat, handwritten note next to the main entrance to the ravine.

"I found Tommy in a hole, nearly drowning in water, half dead. I have taken it upon myself to take the boy back to Manberg until you figure out why and how this has happened. Signed, President Jschlatt."

"Tommy?" Wilbur whispered, looking to the ground in a shocked sort of panic.

His number one enemy had saved one of his best friends, from himself.

Why?

Because they were too naive to understand how to take care of their friends, how to not hurt them.

Wilbur fell to the ground, his eyes dry of any tears. Is this what will break him? 

No. He was already broken the minute he recognised Tommy as somebody to control, and play with at his own will. He was slipping.