Be Proud of Me

Background: Minecraft Dream SMP AU

Triggers: Sorta abuse, insanity, aggression, a little bit of death and emotional manipulation.

Enjoy!

----------

There was a quiet tapping noise as the three brothers had their food in silence. 

The silence was not welcomed in Tommy's opinion, but he didn't mind.

Technoblade glanced warily between the other two before continuing his meal of steak and potatoes. 

The tapping noise turned out to be Wilbur's fingertip, his index finger making a steady beat against the oak wood dining table. The 40 other people that made up Pogtopia were out doing their various tasks, whether it be gathering wood, iron, netherite or food. They all had a role.

Tommy, Wilbur and Technoblade's roles were to keep order. 

Right now there was order and nothing to do but plan. That would change soon. The Festival was happening soon, and Tommy didn't want the war plans to go ahead. There was nothing he could do but follow Wilbur.

He will make his brothers proud.

----------

Tommy and Wilbur stood with Tubbo on the underground Prime Path, but as Tommy tried to extend it, Wilbur kept breaking it apart.

Both parties were becoming more and more frustrated with each other until Wilbur finally snapped.

"Tommy, this is why you're never gonna be president!" Wilbur spat venomously. The younger boy recoiled from the brunette as Tubbo just stood back in shock and watched. 

"I- I'm sorry Wilbur I didn't mean it."

Tommy could not let his brothers leave him.

"Good Tommy, now run along and prepare the weapons for the Festival."

Tommy did just that.

He will make his brothers proud.

-----------

"Let your emotions out, Tommy. Kill him. He is the enemy, and it is what he deserves."

"I don't know if we should do this Wilbur-"

"JUST DO IT!" Wilbur yelled, pushing his younger brother to the ground.

Their prisoner was pretty much innocent. All he'd ever done was live in Manberg. He was a citizen of a peaceful nation.

Tommy shakily got up from the dusty floor they were in, and took his crossbow and pointed it to the man's head again before a tear dropped from his eye. 

The man in the chair shared a look of grief with Tommy as if he knew what Tommy was going through just by looking at his eyes. Tommy couldn't help it.

He pulled the trigger, ending the man's life.

Wilbur smiled wickedly as Tommy fell to the ground in shock and sobbed.

"Well done Tommy, I'm proud. Now let's go plan our next attack."

Tommy obediently followed Will out of the forest, picking up his bearings and steeling his mind for the next battle, the next day.

He will make his brothers proud.

----------

The Festival was here, and Tubbo was doing his speech.

Wilbur looked murderous as he looked down upon the happy citizens of Manberg. The unknowing citizens of Manberg. He was going to blow this place to the ground.

Tommy was the only thing in between Wilbur and the button.

What will he do?

What will make his brothers proud?

Phil would probably agree with Will, who knows?

Technoblade definitely agreed with Wilbur. He was ready in the wings to fire off as many fireworks as possible, with no regard to who lives and who dies.

Wilbur was one second away from blowing up everything, including his friends and family.

They were going to be blown up too.

"Wilbur please, you don't have to do this! They are happy down there, we don't have to be the bad guys!" Tommy pleaded. He was desperate.

"Move. Aside." Wilbur demanded. He was ready for this to all be over. This was the best option.

"No."

Tears flowed from Tommy's eyes as he saw the sharp resolve in the brunette's eyes. 

It told him to move.

He'd seen that look before.

Tommy had been locked in a room for days the last time he saw that look.

You move, you die. You don't move, at least you did something.

But would that make his brothers proud?

Tommy didn't get the chance to think it over as he was thrown aside by his brother.

The hysterical laugh combined with the thunderous explosions were the last things Tommy heard before his world faded to black.

Are they proud of me?

----------