Don't you worry

This book is like a coping thing so don't mind me

Background: Tommy is like 11 and Wilbur is 17

I suggest you listen to the song above for this one :)

-----------

"Wilby?"

"Yeah, Tommy?"

"Can you sing a song for me?" 

Wilbur didn't ask questions and ignored the fact that it was 2 in the morning. He was only awake because he was studying for a final test due in a week.

He grabbed his guitar that was laying on his bed across the room and sat down on it, patting a space for Tommy that wouldn't get in the way of the guitar.

"What song do you want Toms?" Wilbur asked quietly.

The noise wasn't too much of a problem since Techno didn't sleep at this hour and Phil was on the other side of the house, but something in Wilbur felt like Tommy would be startled if he spoke too loudly.

"Maybe the one you sang to me last week after we had the argument. I really liked that one." Tommy smiled wistfully.

Wilbur liked that song too. He made it up on the spot after he felt really bad about yelling at Tommy, but decided to make it into an actual song with chords shortly after.

He started plucking the notes for the song before singing to the boy, patiently waiting with tired eyes.

"Baby, don't you worry,"

"I'm not lonely, I'm just alone."

His voice softly filled the room as he continued with the melody, smiling in between his words when the 11-year-old snuggled into his arm, the one that wasn't moving much due to the guitar.

"Baby, don't you worry,"

"I'm not angry, just throwing stones."

He continued to sing until his little brother fell asleep and softly ended with a quiet strum of the guitar. He put the guitar next to his bed and wrapped Tommy up in his blankets, as well as a brotherly hug.

Studying can wait.

----------