forty six

part two of the double update!

i just updated chapter forty five, so make sure you read that chapter before this one!

//

He kisses me harder, and all of a sudden my mind was in overdrive. All I could think about was how his lips felt and the feeling of his hands around my waist.

It was intoxicating.

His hands roam down to my ass, then I feel myself being lifted off the counter and placed down on my feet, our lips still together. He leans in closer to me, his hands moving to the small of my back to push me against him so my back arched slightly.

My hands move to the sides of his face, pulling my lips off of his to catch my breath. He licks his lips and looks at my eyes with the smallest smirk on his face--the same smirk that always made my stomach flutter.

He lays a wet peck on my lips and then one on my neck, over the hickey he had left on me in the plane. He pulls away and grabs my hand from his face, tangling his fingers in mine. "Let's go upstairs." he says quietly.

I smile to myself as he holds my hand and walks us back to the upper level of the suite. Admittedly, I was nervous. This will be the first time we're doing this with each other...but I want it, and I trust him.

I trust him.

We walk into his dimly lit bedroom, he brings us right to the end of the bed, letting go of my hand and grabbing my hips again to turn me around so my upper thighs were pressed against the edge. He grabs me by the face again and places more gentle kisses on my lips. I don't think I've ever kissed him this much before. It was such an intense feeling that I couldn't describe.

Slowly, he runs his hands down to my shoulders, lightly pushing his thick sweater off of me so it fell to the ground. Then his hands go to my hips and he pushes me down on the bed gently.

He was being so gentle and soft with every single movement.

I scoot further up on the bed and he follows, crawling over top of me as my shoulders and neck hit the soft pillows below. He plants his hands on either side of my shoulders, keeping his body up above me while just looking at me for a moment.

He smiles while looking at me with darkened green eyes. The dark lighting in this room made the chiseled features of his face look even more defined. The cross necklace chain around his neck dangled down above my collarbones. I let my hands come up to his cheeks, holding them as I looked back at him with admiration.

"You're so pretty." he whispers, causing the butterflies that I felt all over my body to grow more intense.

I got lost in the sea of shadowed green for a moment, feeling something that I could only label as infinite. Just him and I, no one else...right here--for as long as we want.

I grab onto the chain that was dangling from his neck, hooking my finger under the thin metal then pulling gently on it so his lips fall into mine. He takes in an inhale through his nose as his mouth hits mine. I smile into his lips with my eyes closed and then feel him smile back.

I've allowed myself to get close with Harry once I learned that he was no danger to me, but this was on a whole new level. He was like the forbidden fruit, something that I ethically shouldn't be able--or want--to have.

But even with all this risk, I was still so sure of what I wanted in this moment.

Separating our lips, he brings his head down to the crook of my neck. He plants gentle pecks over the skin, then sucks on my neck right under my ear. I bite my lip and feather my hands in his hair, my skin igniting in goosebumps from the feeling of his suctioned lips and teeth.