twenty three

I saw Harry's tall figure waiting for me at the entrance of the hotel pool, shirtless in black swim shorts with a towel slung over his shoulder and looking down at his phone.

I walk up to him, wearing a black shirt over my yellow bikini.

He looks up from his phone glancing at me with a smirk. "I was starting to think you weren't gonna come."

I roll my eyes with a slight smile as he opens the entrance, revealing a huge lit up pool.

I don't know what I was expecting a rich hotel pool to look like, but it wasn't this. It had fake palm trees and a glass roof, the bottom of the pool illuminating a purple colour.

There were white lounge chairs on the side, the whole set up looked way too fancy for me to even step foot in.

Harry tosses his towel off his shoulder and onto a lounge chair along with his phone.

He runs a hand through his hair, looking over the pool before turning around to look at me.

He walks right up to me and tugs at the bottom of my shirt. "Goin' swimming in that?" he says.

I look down at the baggy t-shirt covering my body. I glance up at him, intaking his confident smirk with my eyes.

Without saying a word, I grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it up over my head and arms, tossing it down next to me.

"I'm going swimming in this." I say, just in my bikini now.

He looks me up and down quickly but the averts his eyes elsewhere.

I smile slightly to myself, knowing seeing my body got him all bothered.

I walk right up to the pool, looking into the clear water and slowly dipping my toes in. The water was heated.

I feel a grip on my shoulder, making me turn around, made to face Harrys tall figure once more.

"Wait. I've got something first." he says, fishing into the pocket of his swim trunks.

He pulls out an array of tiny square sheets.

I furrow my brows. "What's that?"

He chuckles, as if I should've known. "C'mon, you don't know?" he smirks.

I shake my head, looking back and forth between him and the small sheets in his hand.

His lips remain curled in a cocky manner, and he rips a section off from the array.

He puts it on the tip of his index finger. "This, baby, is lsd." he says.

My eyes widen, seeing the hallucinogenic drug on his fingertip. "Like...acid?"

He nods. "Like acid." he repeats me.

He hands the array of lsd papers to me, wanting me to take one for myself.

I hesitate, and of course he notices.

"Why are you nervous?"

I shrug, looking at the drugs in my hand. "I don't know. I've heard people can have bad trips."

He nods. "True, but you won't. Not with me."

I sigh and debate whether this was a good idea or not.

Doing acid with Harry Styles? What could go wrong.

"You don't have to. Don't let me pressure you." he says.

Maybe doing this will open my mind to a whole new place, somewhere lighter.

Maybe it's not such a bad idea.