2: harry & ricky

Harry Styles

"Who put the fucking new kid up to this?" Lucas complains from the front seat, asking around as if I wasn't in the back of the fucking car.

"Fuck off, I'm not the new kid anymore. I've been doing this shit for almost two years." I defend myself, shaking my head as I tighten my shoe laces.

"You'll always be the new kid in my eyes, Styles." he chuckles to himself and I just roll my eyes privately.

Dick.

"Okay, let's go over the plan once more." Liam says from the passenger seat of the van.

I look out the tinted window at the house we were about to break into. Inside, was a man that cheated Malone out of some money.

Malone wants him dead, so we have to kill him.

"Zayn, Harry, and Niall sneak in through the garage. One of them will deactivate the security system and open the door for the rest of us. Then we get that bastard out of bed and do what we came here for." Ricky explains from next to me. 

Zayn and Niall were in the seats behind Ricky and I. They both had apathetic looks on their faces, so numb to doing this type of shit.

I'm numb to it too, but I still hate it.

The three of us pile out of the van. The mansion was down the road, so we carefully walked along the bushes to stay hidden.

We climb the gate, getting onto the actual property. All of the lights were off, which was a good thing.

Getting in will be way easier than it should be. This idiot made the mistake of giving Malone the code to his garage when the two of them had a meeting here.

Sealed his own fate, honestly.

Zayn walks up to the keypad and punches the code in, the pad lighting up a green color as the garage begins to open.

The garage held four expensive sports cars in it. It was probably the tackiest thing I've ever seen.

The security system was in the garage, so all we need to do now is deactivate it.

Niall takes the keyboard and types a bunch of shit and codes in. I have no idea how this stuff works but as long as someone does, then it doesn't matter.

I keep glancing at the door, hoping no one walks in.

It only takes a minute or so until Niall successfully breaks into the system and deactivates it. Now, all of the alarms and cameras were down, allowing us to do our job unseen and unbothered.

I walk into the actual house, seeing firsthand how fucking unnecessarily big it was. There's so much space in here and I'm pretty sure that this guy lives alone.

I hurry as quietly as I can to the front door, opening it to see that Ricky, Liam and Lucas were already there waiting.

"Okay, quick and easy, boys." Lucas claps his hands together as he walks past us.

I look at Ricky who looked back at me, both of us trying to stop ourselves from knocking Lucas unconscious.

We both hate him.

Liam had a duffel bag on his shoulder as the six of us went upstairs to this guy's bedroom. The upstairs level was huge as well. There's an overwhelming amount of expensive items.

Rich people.

We all started swinging random doors open in order to find the bedroom.