BLM.

hi everyone. it's me.

i'd like to address a few things before i release the next updates to my books because i feel that it would be insensitive not to speak up.

if you're not aware, a black man by the name of George Floyd was murdered by white officers.

george was handcuffed and he was pinned to the ground, the officers' knee on his neck.

this caused the end of this innocent man's life.

his murderers were put on PAID administrative leave.

there are so many other victims. breonna taylor. ahmaud arbery. so many more.

people have chosen not to stay silent, and i encourage you to do the same. you can not justify hate crime. you can not justify racism.

there are protests, riots, and looting happening. black people and their allies will not back down.

please, if you have the privilege, use it.

spread awareness. use your voice. i cant stress how important it is.

we cannot have peace until there is justice.

on my twitter, i will be sharing links to petitions and funds. @finevol6 is the username. please take the time to sign these and spread them.

i love you. i'm so sorry this is the world we live in. i'm working on updates but please know that using my white privilege to seek justice is my top priority.

if you'd like to message me to talk, please do. i'm a white female who wants to raise awareness for the black lives matter movement.

thank you.