sixty three: Finale Part 2

this is the second half of the finale and also the final cherry chapter, make sure you've read part one before you read this! there will be an epilogue posted as well once you read this.

put your seatbelts on

Harry Styles

I stand in the completely darkened hallway, only able to make out shapes because there was no light.

I take a few deep breaths, looking behind me and then back in front of me. The suite is just around the corner so all I need to do is get there.

I hope Charlotte and Ricky got out.

I trust Ricky to get her somewhere safe, I'm just worried about Charlotte being too stubborn to leave without me.

I couldn't fucking see anything in this hallway so I fish into the pocket of my jeans for my phone. I take it out and put on the flashlight, allowing me to see a little better.

It felt eerie, like I was a character in a horror movie that was about to get their throat slit or something.

This whole thing pissed me off. They're doing anything that they can to trap us in here and I know they won't stop until all of us are dead.

I walk down the long darkened hallway, feeling and hearing my heart beat really fast. It was silent, the kind of silence that could drive someone insane, and the fact that it was totally dark wasn't helping in the slightest either.

As I get to the corner and I'm about to turn, I suddenly feel the gut instinct that something is very off.

I pause for a second, seeing if I could hear anything else...

As I stand and wait in the darkness, a body quickly hurls around the corner.

The figure knocks me over onto the ground, my phone flying from my hand as my back hits the floor with a hard impact.

The person gets on top of me. I struggle beneath them and try to push them off but I couldn't see anything.

My body explodes with adrenaline, trying everything I could and fighting blindly.

They couldn't see me either, they were aimlessly fighting me.

I heard the faint sound of something moving quickly through the air, and then heard it slam into the ground next to my head.

I quickly realized that this person had a knife and was trying to stab me but couldn't see well enough and accidentally got the floor instead of me.

I use all my might and buck my hips and thrash my legs to get this person off of me and I start shouting, knowing that the suite was just a few doors down.

I stumble back onto my feet, seeing the person getting up quickly in my peripheral vision.

I start to run but my ankle gets grabbed and I get knocked to the floor once again, but this time my head hits the ground.

I felt a searing pain around my skull and suddenly I was flipped onto my back again. I couldn't tell if it was the darkness or my spinning eyesight that prevented me from seeing anything.