epilogue

2 years later

2 years later....

Harry Styles

"Styles!"

I hear my name being called from down the hall. The door to my dressing room opens, revealing Zayn in his suit and clipboard in hand with a pen tucked behind his ear. "You guys are on stage in five, be ready!" he says.

"Yup." I murmur as I ruffle my hand through my hair a bit to mess it up the way I liked.

It's been a weird couple of years.

After I got stabbed and wound up in the hospital, I was there for another day recovering.

What happened that day was something I never would have expected.

A bunch of cops showed up and arrested all of us.

They had found Malone bleeding out a street down from the hotel and he gave them our names and told them we were a gang. He got arrested as well because of the detective's suspicion that he was involved.

To put it simply, the guys and I spent a month in jail.

I spent a month in jail grieving for Charlotte.

About a week in, her mother visited me. She told me she needed some clarity about everything because she had lost her husband and daughter all in a single night.

I told her everything and watched as she broke down in front of me. I cried a little too.

But I only felt relief when Alicia told me that she forgives me, and that she saw how much Charlotte loved me.

I told her about Charlotte's seven million dollars, and that they need to take that money and use it to start over.

And I apologized profusely for what happened.

After spending a month in jail with the guys, we were all taken into a soundproof interrogation room and 'interviewed' by two fbi agents.

They told us they'd get us out of jail if we gave them as many names as possible linked to the ring. Their goal was to take it down.

So that's what happened. We were given heavy protection while we identified as many people as possible and we were let go.

They arrested 500 men. Too many of them were prestige, admired businessmen that made us do their dirty work. It was huge. It made the national news and everyone knew our faces already because of the band.