heartbreak| Merder's daughter🦋

You and your boyfriend, James, have been together for a year now. You were madly in love with him, he met your family, he went to the hospital with you alot, you went on dates. But for the last month, he's been acting really weird with you.
"Y/N, i left the soccer balls under the stairs. Can you do me a favour and grab them?" Mr.Andrews asked. You agreed and went with your best friend, Anya when you saw something that made your heart drop. Your boyfriend was kissing your ex-bestfriend, Sophie. Your mouth dropped and your eyes swelled up with tears.
"what. the. FUCK JAMES!" you shout at the top of your lungs.
"B- Baby it's not what you think" He says but it's too late now, you ran off to the toilets. Sophie sniggers as Anya says
"Your a little slut, you know they were together but you couldn't keep your hands off him could you?"
You slam the bathroom door shut and tears stream down your face. Anya walks in and holds you tight in her arms.
"I can't believe it, Anya, I loved him and he goes and does t-that" you cry
"I know Y/N, men are scum. I'm walking you home and staying with you until your parents come home. You can't be alone right now, okay?"
You look up "But i have to pick up Zola, i'll be okay honestly, you don't need to come with me"
"Y/N Grey-Shepherd! I am your best friend and i'm staying with you, i'll help you take care of Zola okay. Look at you, you can barely stand!" She says, helping you get back on your feet.

————————END OF SCHOOL————————-
You keep your head down as you hear whispers about you in the hallway. You meet Anya and make your way to Zola's school, you try to keep your tears in because you don't want you little sister seeing you upset. You finally arrive at Zola's school and she sees you've been crying.
"Y/N! What's wrong? Have you been crying?"
"Oh i'm okay Zozo, how was school?" you hug your sister and walk back home.
"Great! I got an A in my science project!" You quickly message your mom to tell her you got zola when you hear her whisper to Anya
"Anya, what's wrong with Y/N? She looks like she's been crying and i don't like it."
"She's okay Zozo, she's just had a bad day today. I'm going to come home with you today just to make sure she's okay." you best friend replied.
You finally get back home and Zola runs up to her room to put her stuff down, and you break down again. All you can think about is the person you thought you were gonna be with forever kissing your ex-bestfriend. Anya comes and moves you to the sofa as Zola sees you crying. She comes over to you as your bestfriend makes you a drink.
"Y/N please tell me what's wrong. I know you're upset and i can't stand to see you like this."
"Aw Zozo, thank you for caring. Okay i'll tell you, Me and James broke up." You say
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Y/N. You deserve better than him, you are funny and smart and beautiful." Your little sister gives you a hug as Anya comes over. You all cuddle up together and watch a movie to distract you.

————————2 HOURS LATER————————-
"We're home!" Your mom says as she and your dad enter through the door. You have no motivation to move so Anya tells your parents what happened.
"Hey Mr & Mrs Shepherd. I know i'm not meant to be here but Y/N had a really terrible day at school and i couldn't leave her here alone. I'm going to go now and i'll let her tell you the whole story. Have a good night."
"Thank you so much Anya, your a great friend to Y/N and your welcome anytime. Have a good night!" Your dad says. Your bestie comes over and kissed your forehead.
"Thank you Anya, i love you and i'll call you later." You say.
"No problem, that's what i'm here for! See you later Zozo" She says and leaves your house. Your mom and dad rush over to you to see what's wrong and you started crying again as your mom cuddles you in her arms.
"It's James, he's been cheating on me with Sophie. I saw today. My teacher asked me to get the soccer balls from under the stairs and there he was, kissing her. I couldn't believe it, mom! I thought he loved me, like you two love eachother" you look at your parents " I thought he was my person, but obviously not."
" Oh honey, i'm so sorry! I can't believe he done that. You deserve so much better than him, you're a beautiful, smart and funny girl" Your mom kisses your forehead.
"Why would he do that? Y/N do you know where he lives? I'll put the bastard in hospital." Your dad says as your mom glares at him.
"No dad, honestly he's not worth it. I just wanna stay here with you both and forget about everything." you say through your tears.
"Okay, i just don't see why anyone would do that to my little girl. My gorgeous, kind little girl. You deserve so much better than him Y/N, i just wanna protect you." You dad gives you a hug
"Thanks dad, i love you both so much and thank you for everything." you say.
For the rest of the night you stay close between your mom and dad, reminding yourself how lucky you are to have such a supportive family.

————————-AUTHORS NOTE————————-
hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Remember that you are unique and never let anyone underestimate you 🤍
requests are open 🦋