pregnant?| merder's daughter🦋

REQUESTED BY EmilyDixon032 🤍

You were 3rd year resident at GSMH, your sister Zola was an intern and your mom was the chief of surgery.

You recently broke up with your boyfriend of 3 years,  Frankie. You wake up at 5:00am for your morning shift, have a shower and change into a loose, purple jumper and black Lululemon leggings. You pour coffee in your coffee mug and drive off to the hospital. You walk into the residents lounge with your AirPods in.

"Hey Y/N, how are you doing?" Oliver asks

"Good apart from the fact my boyfriend dumped me for some skank at Joe's" you smirk.

"I'm on his service today, i will give him hell today" Sienna says. Sienna's been your best friend since you were 15 and Oliver has been your friend since your intern year. They were your people and you trusted them with your life.

"I'm with Hunt" you say, changing into your light blue scrubs and give your intern group their rounds for the day.

"Okay. Jones your with Bailey. Aman your with Shepherd. Islington your with Lincoln and Walters your with Pierce. Now go and save some lives!" you say and your interns run off to their jobs. You find Hunt in the ER.

"Dr.Hunt, i'm on your service today" you say

"Ah Dr.Grey-Shepherd! We have a trauma 3 minutes out so meet me outside" he says. You put on a gown and go outside in the pouring rain, typical Seattle weather. Finally the ambulance van parks and the paramedic takes the patient out.

"16 year old Pete O'Connell, overdosed on pain meds
. Crashed once in the field but vitals are now stable" the paramedic stated whilst we all wheeled him into trauma room 2. You all work hard to keep Pete stable and he's now in a patient room.

You leave Pete's room and see your childhood friend, Tucker.

"Tuck? What are you doing here?" you ask and hug him.

"I had lunch with my mom, how are you i haven't seen you in ages!" Tuck says. He was a firefighter at Station 19. He always wanted to be a firefighter and you always wanted to be a surgeon and well that dream became a reality for you both.

"I've been better" you sigh

"What's wrong? Something happen between you and Frankie?" he asks

"He dumped me so i've been living off tequila and doritos. Work just distracts me but i keep seeing him around you know" you rant. Suddenly you feel a bit queasy and vomit in the bin next to you.

"Are you pregnant?" he whispers

"What? No Tuck i'm not. I probably just ate something funny" you laugh. He's always been like the overprotective older brother you never had.

"Um Dr.Grey-Shepherd, i have Pete's results here" your intern, Dr.Islington says

"Thanks Islington" you say

"Y/N! Were you sick?" Oliver asks

"Yeah, why" you say

"She might be pregnant" Tucker teases and you hit him

"I'm not pregnant!" you sigh

"Your Bailey's son aren't you, i'm Oliver" Oliver says and shakes Tucker's hand

"Yeah, i am" he laughs "I just came to say hi to her and Y/N"

"That's sweet, are you close with Y/N?" Oliver asks

"She's like the sister i never had" Tucker says and puts him arm around you

"And he's like the brother i never had" you reply