snitches get stiches| merder's daughter🦋

You were home from med school, it was the summer holidays and you decided to spend it with your family back in Seattle.
"Hey Y/N, where are you siblings?" your dad says, pouring coffee into a cup
"ummm i think Zola and Bailey are still asleep and Ellis is getting ready. How are you all?" you say when Your little sister calls your name from the stairs
"Y/N! Can you help me? Please" you look at her confused.
"You okay honey?" your mom questions.
"Yeah fine mom, Y/N please come it's urgent." you walk up the stairs confused. You enter your sister's bedroom and your mouth drops.
"Ellis Grey-Shepherd who the hell is this in your bed?" you whisper-shout
"My boyfriend, but i need your help. I thought mom and dad were working a night shift so i invited him over, but they don't know about him." you look at her confused. "I need you to help me sneak him out, i'm begging you." 
You sigh "Okay, go wake up Bailey and i'll get Zola."
"No please don't get them! I only want you to help me, please Y/N" Ellis cries
"Okay calm down but i can't do this myself." You hug Ellis and she goes to Bailey's room and you go to Zola's.
You knock on the door "Zozo, wake up it's urgent."
"What the hell Y/N, it's 9am on a Saturday." She groans, she was never really a morning person.
"I'll explain but come on please, it's Ellis." you go back to Ellis' room as Zola follows.
"What did you both wake us up for" Bailey moans as you open the door.
"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS IN MY LITTLE SISTERS BED!" Bailey leaps onto this boy and beats him up. You pull him off and push him.
"Shut up Bailey, mom and dad don't know! I'm going to let Ellis explain." You look at your littlest sister
"Okay, this is my boyfriend, Adam. I thought mom and dad were working a night shift so i invited him over. But they're here and don't know so please help me." she cries
"And you dragged us both in here because..." Zola questions.
"Because i can't get rid of him on my own." You notice Bailey glaring at Adam. "Bailey pack it in. Here's the plan: Zola, you are gonna distract mom and dad with your science project you made while me, Ellis and Bailey sneak him out. And whatever you do, do not snitch." You command. You have always been the leader and organised one with your siblings. Zola was always the smart and focused one, Bailey was always the popular football player and Ellis was always the kid of the group who relied on her older siblings alot.
"Are you kids okay up there? What's going on?" Your dad shouts from the stairs.
"We're fine dad, we'll be down in a minute." you say.
Zola goes downstairs with her science project and the plan begins smoothly.
"Morning guys, can i show you my science project i made?" Zola asks
"Of course honey, show us!" your mom says. As she explains her project, you, Bailey and Ellis stand in-front of Ellis' mystery boyfriend as you walk downstairs. You peek your head over to make sure the coast is clear. You all continue to sneak this boy out of your home.
"You listen to me, don't ever stay over again without consent otherwise i will kick your ass." you whisper- shout. Adam raises his eyebrow.
"It's true, she became a black belt by the age of 8." Ellis says
"I don't like you. You lay another finger on my little sister and i will kill you, understand?" Bailey whisper-shouts. The boy nods and runs off. You all enter the kitchen.
"Morning everyone!" Bailey says
"Where were you three?" your mom questions suspiciously.
"We-" Ellis begins before you cut her up
"Ellis wanted to borrow my Urban Outfitters top."
"And where were you, Bailey?" your dad questions. Crap. They know somethings up.
"I had to call my football teammate to ask when our next practice was." You brother answers, surprisingly he was quite convincing.
"Okay, well me and your dad are going to work. But i know something is up, I can read you all like a book. But we're late to work, so see you all at 8!" your mom says and kisses all of you, and your dad does the same before walking out the door. Your little sister runs into her older siblings' arms.
"Thank you all so much! I love you all, you saved my ass." She says as you and Zola smile at eachother, knowing you done your job as big sisters. Bailey, however, pulled away and sat on the sofa, clearly pissed off.
"What's wrong with you moody pants?" you ask
"I don't like that boy, Ell. He just doesn't seem like he treats you well. If i found out he done ANYTHING to you last night, i swear to god." he says
"Bailey, i know you're just trying to be a good big brother, and you are. But trust me, Adam is a good guy and we done nothing you need to worry about last night!" Ellis laughs and hugs her older brother
"Okay now that Mission Boyfriend was a success, i can now ask the two questions i know we're all dying to find out. How long have you been dating and when will you tell Mom and Dad?" you say
"We've been dating for around two months, and i was gonna tell them soon, i just had to find the right time." Ellis says.
For the rest of the day, you went shopping with Zola as Bailey was at football practice and Ellis was with her boyfriend. You all arrive home half an hour before your parents. Zola was up in her room studying as you, Bailey and Ellis are sat on the sofa watching Mamma Mia when your mom and dad walk through the door.
"Hey how was work?" you say
"Good, but now we're home we are gonna get to the bottom of what was going on this morning." your mom says
"W-what do you mean?" Ellis nervously laughs as dad sends her his 'i'm not joking' face. Zola comes down the stairs and sits down next to you.
"Okay, me and your mom know something was going on. We can read you all like a book. So the longer it takes to solve, the bigger punishment you will ALL face." your dad says as you and your siblings look at each other. "No? Okay. Ellis, dishwasher duty for a week. I can keep going." You have to all stay strong and not crack under pressure.
"That's the way you wanna play? Fine. Y/N, you are going to be on bathroom duty for a week. Zola and Bailey you are on Garden duty for a week." your mom says and You all groan. "Just for that, 2 weeks. I can keep going."
"Fine then. I guess you're all grounded for 2 weeks." your dad commands
"NO DAD! MY FOOTBALL GAME IS NEXT WEEK!" Bailey shouts and your dad shrugs " You can blame your sisters for that." Bailey looks at you all and you glare at him.
"Don't you dare" you say through your teeth
"I don't care Y/N! I'm not missing the most important game of the season because of Ellis!" He starts to say as you slap his leg.
"Ow! As i was saying, Ellis had a boy over last night because she thought you were both working so this morning me, Y/N and Ellis helped sneak him out as Zola distracted you both." You brother blurts out. You lay back in disbelief as Zola calls him a snitch. Ellis tries to run up the stairs when your dad picks her up and puts her back on the sofa.
"Ellis Grey-Shepherd! Seriously? You had a boy over and had your siblings cover for you? Your OLDER siblings who know much better?" as he says that he glares at you.  "Y/N, you know so much better than to do something so sneaky. You were supposed to be a good role model for your siblings, and this, young lady is not it." Your dad shouts as you groan.
"I can't believe you done that. And Zola and Bailey! Well i never expected for you two to agree! You two and Y/N are gonna be doing double chores for 2 weeks and Ellis, your grounded for a month!" your mom shouts. You're all sent to your room when you get a text:
Thank you again for helping me today Y/N, you're a great big sister. Love you-Ellis :)

—————————AUTHORS NOTE————————
hey everyone! hope you enjoyed!
I hope you are all well and safe🤎
requests are open🦋