concert| merder's daughter🦋

Today was the day of Harry Styles' concert which you had tickets for a while. You're going with your best friend Tessa and you are so excited.

It was 10am, you and Zola were sitting in the waiting room watching Hamilton.

You were singing when Zola says "Be quite Y/N, someone's uncle died over there"

You look over and see a woman crying and you give Zola an awkward look. You continue watching the movie together and share some chocolate buttons.

The movie finally ended and you close your laptop.

"That movie was so good!" Zola says

"I told you it was good, i'm alwayssss right" you laugh

"You said Riverdale was good and it wasn't" she replies

"It was good the first 3 seasons you have to admit" you laugh. Your close with all your siblings but your especially close with Zola. You go to the cafeteria and get a juice box.

"Is it true Harry Styles is in the hospital?" you hear an intern say

"Did you hear that?" You whisper to Zola and she nods

"Yeah, he fell off the stage at rehearsals, he's having a head CT now apparently" another intern says. You look at Zola and you both walk off.

"I can't believe it, I'm going to his concert tonight!" you say

"It's probably not even true, interns are stupid" Zola says.

After a few hours of waiting patiently for the concert, Tessa arrives at the hospital to meet you. You both decided it would be easier to get ready at your house.

"Hey Y/N, Hey Zozo" Tessa says

"Hey Tess" you say

"Hiiii" Zola says

"Zola are you coming with us back home or are you gonna stay with Bailey and Ellis in daycare" you ask

"I'll go up to daycare" she groans "It's not fair! I want to go to the concert with you two"

"You have to have an adult with you if you're under 14! I promise i'll take you when you're older enough" you say and hug your sister. You say goodbye to her and get in Tessa's car. You text your parents to tell them where you are because they will worry if you don't.

You go in the shower quickly and wash your hair and shave while Tessa gets changed in your room. She's been your best friend since you were three so it's not awkward at all. You walk into your room and play your harry styles playlist.

You decide to wear this cute and basic outfit as you didn't want to go OTT:

You dry your hair and curl it whilst Tessa does her hair next to you.

Your both singing "Kiwi" which was playing from the speaker