worth it| merder's daughter🦋

REQUESTED BY darkandtwistyyyyyy 🤍

The sexism in your school was getting completely out of hand. Boys inappropriately touching girls, slut shaming, and so many more things that are making the girls uncomfortable. You decided to make a group to stand up for the girls and end this. You meet 10 girls who helped you make it in the women's bathroom.

"Everyone here?" you ask and they all nod "Okay, our first move is crop tops. Why should we have to cover up our god damn shoulders because boys can't help their boners? We wear them tomorrow and we wear them with PRIDE"

"Preach sister!" Lydia says and they all cheer. The next day you wear a cute, blue crop top and as you walk through the school gates you see the majority of girls wearing one too. You instantly feel proud of yourself for creating such a powerful movement. As you walk down the hall, you smile at all the girls and they smile back.

"Nice rack!" a boy shouts

"You enjoying it Phillip? You'd be so lucky" you say and stick up your middle finger. You walk over to your friends and go to your first class, which was AP english.

"Um girls, dress code?" Mr Figgins says

"Is it bothering you sir? My shoulders?" you question

"Well um no but it's the rules" he says

"But Edward has his shoulders open? I'm not gonna wrap up in summer to fit your male needs" you say. Your teacher's left stunned and Ella smiles at you. You're put in a group of four and have to analyse a poem. You can't help but notice Ethan staring at your chest and you groan "Eyes are up here jackass". You accidentally drop your pen so you bend down to get it. You stand up and feel a hand grab your ass, you turn around and it's the biggest fuckboy of the school, Ethan. You punch him straight in the nose and kick him in the penis.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHAT YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DICK YOU CAN USE US GIRLS! I DONT THINK SO" you shout

"Y/N! Principals office NOW!" Mr Figgins demands . You pick up your bag and smile, knowing you put Ethan in his place. You take a seat in the principal's office and he puts on his glasses.

"Y/N... again" he says. You're very well known in your school for expressing your opinion but you've never done so violently (is what the school think)

"Miss me?" you smirk

"You punched Ethan in the nose and um... area. You're also disobeying the school dress code. We are suspending you for three days due to that." Mr Yassin says

"Three days! Are you joking! He touched me inappropriately i werent going to let him" you argue

"There's no evidence of that at the moment but i will look into it, I'll call your father now" he says

"Ugh not my dad" you groan

"Your mom is still at work so we're calling your dad"he says and you roll your eyes. 10 minutes later your dad arrives at the school and he gives you his famous 'you're in trouble y/n' eyes. He takes a seat next to you and you cross your arms.

"We have no other choice but to suspend your daughter for three school days as she was violent with another student, and breaking dress code" Mr Yassin says

"But it was for a good reason he" you say

Your dad cuts you up "Don't wanna hear it Y/N. Thank you sir, sorry for the inconvenience my daughter has caused". You walk out the office and see your friends standing there, waiting for you.