boyfriend|merder's daughter🦋

You have been with your boyfriend Lucas for around a month now, you haven't told anyone yet, not even your parents.

—————————-AT SCHOOL——————————
You were in Chemistry with Mr. Neville, the worst teacher ever. You were doodling in your book, not paying attention. Finally the bell goes for the end of the day. You leave school and see your friend Amy.

"Hey Amy!" you say

"Hey Y/N, oh my god" Amy says.

"What?" you ask

"Look over there. Tanya and Lucas are flirting!" she says. You look over and see her sitting on your boyfriends lap and it looks like he's enjoying it.

You storm over there, your blood boiling. "Can't keep your hands off my boyfriend huh Tanya?" you shout.

You storm away when Lucas calls your name "Y/N wait! It's not what it looks like!"

"Not what it looks like? It's exactly what it looks like Lucas.Just get the hell away from me" you say. He grabs your arm and you slap him across the face "Fuck off Lucas!" you shout

——————————-AT HOME—————————-
You were home alone, but you were glad. Your mom and dad were still at work and your siblings were at an after school club. You lay on the sofa and cry. You think about how Lucas could do that to you, after everything you done for him. You decide to watch the only thing that you know what will make you happy, Grease.

"Summer loving, had me a blastttt" you sing. You are curled up on the sofa in a blanket, eating m&m's and drinking a can of coke. You hear a knock at the door. You pause the TV and answer the door.

"What are you doing Lucas? My parents will be home any minute!" you say

"I love you, Y/N. I love how caring and kind you are. I love how you never fail to put a smile on my face. I love how you take care of your siblings when your parents are working. I love how hardworking you are. I love how you watch Grease almost every night. I love how beautiful you are, inside and out. I love you so much. Please forgive me." he says, holding flowers for you. You stand there, lost for words.

"I-I love you too." you say. You lean in for a kiss and it was magical.

"And who are you?" you hear your dad say. Crap. You look and see your whole family, standing there. Your first kiss ever and your family were there to witness the whole thing.

"Uh- this is my boyfriend Lucas" you say. You hear Bailey laugh.

"H-hello Dr.Shepherd." Lucas says. Your dad looks at him, unimpressed.

"I have some questions for you." your dad says. "One. Do you smoke"

"No sir, i'm asthmatic." Lucas nervously replies

"Two. Do you drink" he says

"No"

"And finally three. Will you treat my daughter with the respect she deserves. Because if you don't i swear to god you will know about it." your dad says

"Seriously dad?" you say

"Of course. I-I love your daughter" Lucas says.

"Okay you can date, now go home" your dad says. Lucas runs off and you all walk inside.

"Y/N's got a boyfrienddddd" Zola teases. You roll your eyes and continue watching Grease.

"When were you gonna tell us Y/N?" your mom asks

"Soon. I didn't want to tell you both and we break up. I wanted to be sure myself before i told anyone." you say.

"If he EVER does anything to you Y/N, tell me and i will kill him." your dad says

"Dad calm down! Lucas is really nice, you would like him" you say

"I know, I just want the best for you honey." he says

—————————AUTHORS NOTE————————
Hey everyone! Sorry this chapter is so short!
I can't believe we are almost at 1k reads! Thank you all so much i love and appreciate each and every single one of you <3
Requests are open🦋