lost without you| merder's daughter🦋

TW! SUICIDE ⚠️

You were getting ready to go to your best friend Thalia's house. You have been bestfriends with her since you were 2 years old when you met at ballet. You tell each other everything and you trusted her with your life.

You were on the stairs putting on your shoes when your younger brother Bailey runs up to you and takes your shoe.

"GIVE ME MY SHOE YOU IDIOT" you shout and he laughs

"Bailey give your sister her shoe back" your dad says, not looking up from his work.

"Gonna have to catch me first" he laughs and runs on to the patio. You chase him even though it was wet outside and jump on his back.

"YOUR SO ANNOYING GIVE ME MY SHOE" you shout "DAD HELP ME"

Your dad walks over to you and pulls you off of your brother and gives you your shoe back.

"Bailey stop annoying Y/N and Y/N stop tackling your little brother like a MMA fighter" he says. You walk back indoors and put back on your shoe and grab your bag.

"I'm going to Thalia's for a bit, she said it's an emergency." you say

"Okay well call me if you need me, love you" dad says and kisses you goodbye

"You too, Bailey see you later and if i find out you ate my chocolate i swear to god" you say

"I won't! Maybe" he smirks and laughs. You cross the road to Thalia's house because she only lives a couple of minutes away from you.

You were about to knock on her door when she texts you.

T: Just walk in, don't knock

You look at the screen confused but does what she asked. You opened the door and called her name.

"T? Thalia? Where are you" you call out

"U-up here" she says

You walk up the stairs "Have you been crying? Was it Kendrick again? I swear to god T he's not worth-" you blabber until you see Thalia. Your heart drops. You see your best friend, holding a gun to her head.

"T-Thalia what are you doing? P-put it down... please" you say

"Y/N i can't do it anymore. I cant fight. Everyday i wake up and sigh because i don't want to do this another day. I-i'm sorry, you've always been there for me but i need to be happy." she cries

You edge a bit closer to her and try and calm her down "You can do this, i know you can. This is not the right thing to do and you know it. You are one of the strongest people i know okay so you need to fight." You feel tears rolling down your cheeks and Thalia wipes them away.

"You can't leave me alone, i have nobody. You are my person. I need my person" you cry and hold her hand tight

"You'll be okay without me Y/N, trust me. I won't be okay and i haven't been for a long time and i'm sick of it." she cries and you try to take the gun off of her.

"Don't. Goodbye Y/N, i love you so much and thank you for everything you have done for me. Don't forget me okay" she says and smiles

"THALIA PLEASE YOU CANT DO THIS THERES SO MUCH MORE TO LIFE WE HAVENT GRADUATED TOGETHER OR RAISED KIDS TOGETHER OR ANYTHING PLEASE" you shout

"You don't need me for that, you are going to become an amazing surgeon okay." she cries and raises the gun back to her head

You try to run up to her when you hear the sound.
GUNSHOT
You scream at the top of your lungs as you see your person with a bullet in her head.