hold on pt2| merders daughter🦋

you're taken up to CT to try and see the brain damage done due to the bomb.

"okay y/n, just stay very still for us please so we can see what's wrong" aunt amelia says through the microphone

"okay, i have no idea what happened or who any of you people are so if you could tell me soon that'll be great" you laugh

"turn the mic off amy" derek says "this is shit! my own daughter doesn't even know who i am, or what happened. just... why her? out of all of the people in the world, why her? and she probably doesn't even know what happened to her friends! any news on them too?"

amelia stays silent, processing everything happening to her niece.

"scans are up" she says and they look close at the scan results.

"intracerebral haemorrhage, she's got a brain bleed" amelia sighs

"fuck!" derek shouts "sorry it's just... so she needs surgery, great"

"derek she's gonna be okay, she survived. and so many didn't... she's a survivor so we can't give up on her okay" amelia comforts and hugs her older brother. you're taken back up to your room when mark and jackson walk in to soothe your burns.

you stare at them, trying to remember them but you have no luck "hey, sorry you might've told me who you are but can you remind me?"

"of course, i'm your uncle mark and this is jackson, one of your moms friends" mark introduces

"okay, jackson, mark... uncle mark. wait how are you my uncle?" you ask

"well your dad is my best friend, we grew up together in new york. and i'm married to your mom's sister lexie, this is a picture of us when you were around 8 and i took you to watch a scary film without telling your parents" he shows you a picture of you two at a movie theatre.

"did i get scared?" you ask

"yeah you jumped up on to my lap and put your head in my shoulder for the rest of the film" he laughs

flashback:

"y/n whatever you do, if your parents ask what we went to see, we saw cinderella okay, deal?" uncle mark says

you shake hands "deal". you both make your way to the seats and get the best ones in the theatre.

"i'm so excited uncle mark! i'm a big girl so i'm not gonna get scared" you boast

"i'm not so sure babe, it is pretty scary" he doubts

"i'm the oldest sibling and they're always brave and cool" you say and you both burst out laughing. the movie starts and the lights go down.