crush|merder's daughter🦋

It was a normal Saturday in January, you were doing your homework in the hospital cafeteria in your sweatshirt and leggings, listening to music.

"Hey Y/N, what you doing?" your aunt Amelia says, taking a seat opposite you.

"My history homework. Hey, who was the 37th president?" you ask. Your aunt laughs.
Suddenly out of the corner of your eye, you see Will O'Connell. You have had the biggest crush on him since you were like 10, but the only person that knows is your mom because you tell her everything. You grab your book and hide it in front of your face so he doesn't see you.

You look to see if the coast is clear, then put your book down and sigh.

"What was that?" your aunt asks

"Oh nothing, just a boy from school." you reply, blushing a lot.

"Oh my god! You have a crush on him!" Amelia says

"Shhhh! Nobody knows apart from mom." you whisper.

————————ONE HOUR LATER———————
You close your laptop after finally finishing your homework. You decided to help Arizona on the Peds floor, which is what you usually do.

"Hey Arizona! Do you need help with anything?" you ask

"Hey Y/N! Yes please, I have a 10 year old boy who needs his appendix out. His parents are on their way but do you want to keep him company?" she asks. You nod and head to his room.

"Hey Joe! How are you feeling? Your family are on their way but for now i've bought Y/N to keep you company before your surgery, how does that sound?" she says

"Thank you Dr.Robbins." the boy smiles

"Hello Joe, I'm Y/N. I have a few games we could play. I have Uno, Monopoly or Cards, which one do you want to play?" you say with a smile on your face

"Can we play monopoly? I'm really good at it." he asks. You nod your head and set up the game. Ever since you were like 5, you liked to make kids on the peds floor happy. You start to play monopoly when Joe's brother walks in.

"Hey Will! This is Y/N, we're playing monopoly." Joe says. You feel your cheeks start to blush, now you know why Will was at the hospital!

"Hi, um do you want to play as well?" you ask nervously

"Sure." he takes a seat on the other side of the bed "You're in some of my classes right?"

"Yeah, i am." you reply.
An hour passes and you finally finish playing monopoly.

"I won! Told you!" Joe says and you all laugh. His parents had to fill out some forms before Joe's operation.

"Okay Joe, you ready?" Dr.Robbins asks

"Yep! See you later Y/N." he says

"Good luck Joe, see you in a bit." you wave goodbye as he is wheeled into surgery.

"I'm going to go get some lunch, do you want to come?" you say. He nods and you walk to the Cafeteria. You bump into your mom on the way.

"Will i'll join you in one second, just got to ask my mom for some money." you say, lying.

"Is that him!" your mom asks

"Yes! His brother is having his appendix taken out. I'm just going to lunch with you him" you say excitedly

"Oh my gosh! Tell me everything!" your mom replies "Y/N wait!" she fixes your hair and kisses your forehead. You smile and join Will again.

You get lunch and you're having a really nice time with Will. You talk about school, your hobbies and other things.

"Um Y/N. Who are those people staring at us?" he asks. You turn around and see your aunt Amelia and aunt Maggie, your mom, April, and Jo all looking at you both. You run over there.

"What are you all doing?" you ask

"Has he asked you out yet?" Jo says

"What? No. Look I'll tell you all what happens after. Please go, you're embarrassing me" you say. You walk back to the table when your  mom pulls you back. She sprays some perfume and puts some lipgloss on you. You smile and go back to the table.

"Sorry about that." you laugh

"No worries. Hey are you free tomorrow night?" he asks.

Your heart skips and beat "Yeah, why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for dinner with me. How about applebee's at 6?" he asks

"That would be great!" you reply. "I've got to go now but i'll see you tomorrow" You both hug and you run off to find everyone. Unsurprisingly, they were outside the door, looking in.

"Soooo?" your aunt Maggie asks

"He asked me out! We're going to Applebee's at 6 tomorrow." you ecstatically say. All of the girls hug you.

Your dad walks over  and says "Hey, what happened."

"Nothing!" you quickly say. You walk off to get your bag.

"She has a date tomorrow." your mom whispers

"What! She's too young to date, who's the boy?" your dad shouts

"She's a teenager Derek, let her live! He's a nice boy, and Y/N really likes her!" Amelia says.

—————————AUTHORS NOTE————————
Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this imagine!
Sorry for the late post, i had a lot of school work to do.
Requests are open🦋