crashed| merder's daughter🦋

TW: CAR CRASH
"Morning everyone, how are you all" You say to your family as you enter the kitchen.
"Morning honey, i'm good thanks, how are you?" Your dad says while feeding your youngest sister Ellis.
"Great thanks." you pour some cereal into a bowl "Is it still if i go to Chick-Fil-A with my friends after school? Tony said that his dad can take me home because they live across the road."
"That's fine Y/N, just call one of us when you get home" your mom says. You give everyone a kiss goodbye and head to school.

————————AFTER SCHOOL—————————
After a long day at school, you meet your friends, Toby and Maisie, and head to Chick-Fil-A. You have a good time with your friends, you gossip, laugh and your enjoying yourself.  Time passes then Toby says:
"Hey Y/N, my dad is outside, you ready to go?" You nod and say goodbye to Maisie as she goes in the opposite direction.
"Hi Mr.Lawson, thanks for the ride again!" You greet your friends dad.
"That's no problem Y/N, shall i drop you off at your house or another location?"
"My house is perfect thank you." you reply. You are almost at your house when the unexpected happens. A car drives straight into the side of you! You can't feel your legs and you are really injured, you are so lucky you survived.

—————————-AT THE HOSPITAL——————-
"Unidentified Female, around 14 years old, suffering severe injuries mainly in the right leg and head."
Everything is a blur. You don't know where you are. Your face is unidentifiable. You are scared.
"What the hell happened?" you hear a voice say, you feel like you notice their voice but your too injured to remember.
"Unidentified female, suffering with serious leg and head injuries. She was in a car crash with a Mr.Lawson. He's too injured to know who this young girl is." An intern says.
"No, No, NO! PAGE DR.GREY NOW!!" Suddenly you realise who's voice that is, it's your father.
"Why would we page Grey Dr.Shepherd?" A doctor questioned
"Because that's my daughter!"
"D-Dad? Wh-What happened?" you mumble. Your mom rushes in confused as to what happened.
"Derek why did you page?" She says
"It's Y/N, she was in a car crash." your dad says.
"W-What happened? W-Where am i?" you mumble.
"Oh my god Y/N! Thank god you're okay. You were in a car accident, but we're going to do everything we can to help you okay" your mom cries
"Get her a head CT! NOW!!!" your dad shouts, petrified for his daughter's life.

—————————-THE NEXT DAY————————
You open your eyes slowly and see your family all sleeping in your room. Your mom, Bailey and Ellis on the spare bed, Your dad and Zola on the recliner chair. You feel so loved and happy your family are here.
"Y/N! I'm so happy your okay, i was so worried!" Your little sister Zola says, jumping into your arms. You flinch because she touched your leg.
"Hey Zozo, aw don't worry, I will be fine, i promise." You hold your sister in your arms as your mom and dad wake up.
"Hey honey, how are you feeling?" your mom says, kissing your cheek.
"Much better thank you. Did you all really stay here with me all night?"
"Of course we did, We're your family, we weren't going to leave you all alone when you needed us the most." your dad says as he strokes your head
"Thank you, I love you all so much. Where's Toby and his dad?" You question as your parents both sit at the edge of your bed.
"Honey, i'm so sorry but Toby didn't make it, he lost too much blood. I'm so sorry Y/N, they did everything they could." Your dad says. You feel your heart drop. Your best friend ever since you were 7 died in a car crash. And you survived. As tears start to pour from your eyes, your parents hug you tight. Your little siblings wake up and smile at you.
"Y/N! Your awake!" Bailey says, jumping up.
"Mommy, why is she crying?" Ellis says
"Oh sweetie, Y/N is really upset now because her friend is gone. But luckily your big sister is okay" Your mom says and carries both your little siblings to your bed. You hug both your little sisters and your brother close as your parents go to talk to the doctor.
"Hey guys, do you want to play iSpy?" you suggest since you knew they all enjoyed playing that with you. You all take turns playing when your parents walk in with one of the intern doctors.
"Hey Y/N, how you feeling?" he says
"Better, is everything okay?" You look at your parents and they smile comfortingly.
"Everything is great! Your scans came back clear so You don't suffer from any head injuries but the only thing is that you have broken your right leg so you will be in a cast for 6 weeks.The cuts and bruises on your face will go overtime but the good news is that you can go home today!" You sigh in relief. Even though Toby died, you are so grateful you survived.

——————————AT HOME——————————
You finally arrive home and lay on the sofa with your parents when the bell rings.
"I'll get it!" You say when your dad pulls you back down
"I don't think so, you need all the rest you can get." Your dad says as your mum opens the door.
"Hi mrs. Shepherd. I just heard what happened to  Y/N! Is she okay?" Your other best friend, Maisie, was stood there with flowers.
"Hi Maisie, she's okay thankfully, would you like to come in?" Maisie walks in and sees you in a cast.
"Oh my god Y/N! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" she runs up to you to give you a hug.
"Yeah Maisie, i'm okay. Just got a broken leg but that's it thankfully." You smile
"Where's Toby? Is he okay?" You look at your parents "What happened?" she says
"Come here." you sit on the sofa and sigh. "Toby's gone. He lost too much blood and they was no way of  saving him. I'm so sorry." Maisie cries into your arms and you cry too. You both lost your best friend. You were always the trio ever since you were 7. You had so many memories together as a 3 and now you lost your best friend.
"I'm so glad you survived. I don't know what i would've done without you." Maisie cries

—————————-AUTHORS NOTE————————
Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed!
Remember you are amazing 🤍
requests are open🦋