accident| merder's daughter🦋

Requested by scrlttz 🤍

You were going to your friends' pool party , you had on a loose top and shorts over your bikini.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you made it!" your friend Ava says

"Hey Ava, the party looks great!" you reply. You put your bag by the side and meet your other friends who are sitting by the pool.

You're having a really great time, you were gossiping with your friends and making tiktoks and music was blasting from the speakers. Slowly the party was getting busier and busier, you felt a bit worried but you still had a fun time.

You walked over to the corner to call your mom when you slip and hit your head badly. You fall into the water, unconscious. Nobody notices. They are all on the opposite side of the party.

5 minutes pass.

"OH MY GOD!!" someone screams. Everyone rushes over and sees you unconscious in the pool, surrounded by blood.

Some boys pull you out of the pool and Ava calls the ambulance. Everyone is rushing around to save you, but you don't know.

"She's turning blue!"Vincent shouts

Finally, an ambulance arrives. You are rushed to the hospital, a paramedic performing CPR on you.

"Y/N Grey-Shepherd, drowned in a pool. She's been unconscious for like 15 minutes." The paramedic states, rolling you out of the back.

"Oh my god, where's Meredith and Derek!" Dr. Karev says. Everyone looks at him confused "GET GREY AND SHEPHERD! THIS IS THEIR ELDEST DAUGHTER!" he shouts.

You are still unconscious. You have no idea what is going on.

"What happened?" your dad says

"It's Y/N. She hit her head and fell in the pool. She's unconscious and lost a lot of blood." your aunt Amelia says.
She starts to try and save you when Chief Webber says: "You can't work on your own family and you know that."

"Everyone in this damn room is her family" Karev says. Your mom rushes in, confused.

"What happened?" she asks

"It's Y/N. She slipped at the party and fell in the pool. She's unconscious and lost a lot of blood." you dad says

"No... NO NO!!" your mom screams into your dad's arms.

——————————-DREAM————————

You wake up in a hospital room. You don't know what happened or where you are. You look around and see hospital equipment.

"Where am i?" you say to yourself. Suddenly, two figures appear at the door.

"Uncle Mark?Aunt Lexie?" you ask

"Hey kid" your uncle Mark says. You run up to them and give them a massive hug. They died when you were around 4 and you miss them everyday.

"Where am i? What happened?" you ask

"You hit your head badly at the party and drowned." your aunt Lexie says

"I missed you both so much" you cry

"We missed you more." your uncle Mark says

"I can't believe how grown up you are now!" Lexie says, stroking your hair.

"Everyone misses you so much. They renamed the hospital after you both died. It's now called Grey-Sloan Memorial hospital" you say. Mark and Lexie look up at each other and smile.