It's Raining Betrayal 《Part 20.5》

*This was supposed to be part of the last chapter but I thought it was kind of long so I made it into two parts. Enjoy!*
-----------------------------------------
A l i c e•

I stare at the text that Daphne sent.

D: my gosh that was terrifying! I hope your okay! tell me when you get back♡-

I sigh and shoot her a quick reply back. I should've been the one to message her first anyway.

A: I'm fine, so you can get off your phone now

D: Shhhh I'm fine lol

A: You were hit by lightning. It wasn't deadly, but still. I'll talk to you soon so go back to sleep or something.

D: Fineee. Bye Alice!

I place my phone back in my backpack and (gently) toss it onto my bed. Now to get this over with.

Uninvited, I open the door to Lila's room and see her sitting on her bed. "We need to talk. Now," I say, locking the door behind me.

She glares at the door, then the corners of her lips turn up. "Whatever you want. What's up?" she asks innocently.

I point at my necklace. "Where did you get this?"

"Is that really what you came here for? I didn't think you'd be wondering about that."

My eyes narrow at her. "Well you're right, it's not what I came for. Not the main reason anyway."

I start thinking about what to say, but then I almost laugh at myself. What's the point? "You know you're my sister Lila. And you know that we hate each other, but honestly, you're horrible."

She shrugs at me. "Is that all--"

"You had the audacity to rat me out to villains?! What is wrong with you? I thought even you would have more sense then that. The fact that you see all the akumas as a game shows just how selfish you are!"

Lila looks down at her feet, and her fists clench. But then she starts laughing. It starts out as a small giggle, but then she bursts out laughing. "Sorry, I just..." she catches her breath as she closes her laptop and stands up.

"It looks like the cat's out of the bag huh?" she says sarcastically. "You know Alice, you're pretty good at secret keeping. Unfortunately, I'm the one who taught you everything. You can't hide stuff from the professional."

My blood is boiling at this point. "Lila...how long have you known..."

My sister eyes the moon that's sitting on the chain around my neck. "A while now I guess. You really think I wouldn't have noticed how often you hid your hands?"

Before I can respond her hand slams against the door and pins me there. "But once I saw you sneak out, I knew I was right. You're so pathetic you don't even know what to do with your powers."

She smirks when she sees the terrified reaction I was trying to hide. "So the real question I have to ask is: how much do you know? After all, I'm sure you still can't control what happens."