It's Over. Sort of 《Part 34》

Alice

My eyes flutter open, but I quickly close them again. As usual, I can't care less about where I am. All I know is that I'm tired, and I'm allowed to go back to sleep.

"Well at least she's alive. That's what matters right?"

"Plagg, cut it out!"

I slowly open my eyes again, this time completely. It takes me a second to recognize the ceiling of the guardian's home. "What happened?" I mumble.

Marinette smiles at me. "How about you try sitting up first?" She helps me up and I lean against her as the day comes back to me.

"Now can you tell me what happened?"

Adrien sits across from us, Plagg on his shoulder. "Well, we stopped Hawkmoth, you used your powers and you passed out, your necklace broke, your scars are gone, and we put the peacock and the butterfly back in the miracle box." He glances at Marinette. "Am I missing anything?"

"Wait wait wait!" I say loudly. I pull up my sleeve, only to find out Adrien is right. The black scars have completely disappeared.

How did this happen?

"You finally let go of what was holding you back," a calm voice says. Out of the corner of my eye, Master Fu walks in from another room. "That large burst of power was enough to break the necklace, and get your body more used to the miraculous."

I groan as everything finally comes back to me. It was painful, I remember that much.
I tense up and a feeling of dread hits me like a wave. "Wait. Did you say my necklace broke?..."

"Well," Marinette starts nervously. "It did kinda break earlier--"

"So it is broken?!" I quickly sit up. "How did that even happen? What--"

"Calm down. All is well," Master Fu chimes. He reaches into his pocket, and I notice the silver chain. Right there is my necklace, good as new.

I can only stare in shock. One thing after the other is making my head spin. "H-how did you fix it?" I manage to say.

A wide grin spreads across Master Fu's face. "Ancient Chinese secret." He turns to Adrien and Marinette. "Just like yours."

I try to hide my excitement, but I can't stop smiling. So for once, I don't try to hide behind a scowl. "Thank you so much." I take the necklace and put it on. The cold silver against my skin is a familiar feeling I know all too well.

Something still feels off though. I wave my hand, but nothing happens.

Weird.

"Master Fu, what--"

The old man puts his hand up to stop me from talking. "I know you have questions. And I think it's time for you to meet the answer."

Meet the answer? Why is everyone so confusing today?

Master Fu gestures towards the smaller mat next to us, where a kwami with purple dragon wings and two matching horns is laying down, eyes closed, curled up in a ball.

"So that's Meii huh," I mutter under my breath.
Now that Meii isn't corrupted anymore, I need a transformation to use my powers. That's just great...
I can feel my annoyance rising, but I take a deep breath. This is for the better.

Although Meii wakes up, she doesn't move from her spot. I gently poke her so she stirs, and her icy blue eyes stare at me.

"Meii, right?" I ask her. "You really don't remember what happened?"