Chapter 2

Shinna can't stand watching her little brother she loves him and all its just he always gets his way cause he's the youngest where do she come in.

(Shinnas POV)

Why can't someone else babysit josh and let me go to my friends house for once. I never even seen what their house looks like. Thats bad I have two best friends and I don't know how their house looks on the inside.

*hears something fall upstairs*

Shinna: IS ANYONE UP THERE !?!!

*no answer*

Shinna: HELLO !! IF YOU DONT COME DOWN ILL GO UP THERE AND STAB YOU !!

(Jeff's POV)

I wanted to see that girl again. I think her names shinna if I remember right. Anyways I know where she lives so shouldn't be hard to find her again.

*Jeff finds her house and sneaks through her rooms window*

Jeff: I'm coming down jezz calm down its just me ! Remember ?

Shinna: oh yea why are you in my house though do you want or need something ?

Jeff: *signs* well not really just wanted to hang out here with you. Is that alright ?

Shinna: I don't know I'm watching my brother.

Jeff: *looks on the couch* seems like he's sleeping *smirk*

Shinna: why you looking at me like that ? Pervert !

Jeff: you know you like me !

So jeff and shinna carry's her brother to his room and walks back to shinnas room and talked a little until jeff out of no where started staring at shinnas boobs.

Shinna: hey stopp you pervert what the fuck man!

Jeff: oh im sorry its just my eyes control theirselfs

Shinna: well damn you should start controlling them YOURSELF! Before I stab them out.

Jeff: yes sir!

Shinna* uff

*front door opens shinna calls out to see if it was her mom but no answer. Jeff herd something and told shinna to wait here and went to check it out.

(Jeff POV)

What the fuck you doing here elf!

Oh my god were going to get in big trouble with slenderman

Jeff: why are you here elf boy?

Ben: don't call me that Jeffrey !

Jeff: fuck you !

Ben: nah I'll pass but I fuck your girl *smirks*

Shinna: no ones fucking me and I ain't Jeff's girl

Ben: ouch such harmful words well sweety im . .

Jeff: not important is his name

Ben: yes it is im ben

Shinna: and im shinna

They started talking and jeff didn't like it he was getting jealous even though he just meet shinna. Jeff is already starting to like shinna but she doesn't know. Juan isn't going to like this if he finds out. Shinna is gonna start a fight (hehe). Shinna talks to both of them for hours until they hear a door open and shinna turns the door and see it's her mom coking her head in she turns back bens gone but Jeff's still here he goes to kiss her but misses and kisses the conner of her lips. He blushes as he jumps out the window.

(Shinna POV)

Wow I had a wonderful time but I can't believe jeff just kissed me. Well tried to anyways because he kissed the conner of my lips *giggles*. Well this was an interesting night meet two guys Ben and Jeff. I'm kinda sleepy i should take a shower do my homework and go to bed. If I have time anyways ~rolls eyes~

~after 2 hours of homework and taking a shower shinna heads to bed~

(Hehe chapter 2 done how is it comment please :3 thanks follow vote and comment) let me know and enjoy this book (: