Chapter 7

Yes I know but I found you first they trying to take you from me !

What's that I hear ? Is someone jealous over shinna ?! Toby snickers

Umm n..o its just ..... Argggh go somewhere and let us talk aright jefff snarled

Geez calm down I was just teasing... Toby mummbled

Jeff and shinna started back talking and after 20 minutes if talking he smirked and ran and stanched shinna off her feet and ran up stairs laughing as shinna was screaming and lunching jeff to put her down but he didn't

Shinna started slapping jeff and punching him but it's like he didn't even feel it. He kept running till he got to a dark stinchy room that filled her nose with a strong smell that was dried up blood and some fresh blood as if everyone he killed was in the room.

Jeff put her down softly on the bed and hugged her. As she slowly feel back onto the her laying on her back he started kissing her softly and lovingand after a few good kisses he started kissing her roughly and starting to nibbling down on her neck going to her colard bone (I know I can't spell sorry) roughly leaving beautiful marks on her skin.

(Shinnas POV)

I want to push jeff away butt mmmm it feels so good no one has ever done this to me before..... This is my first time and I hope he don't take it to far. I don't think im ready to do anything besides kissing and making out my neck is aching from the sweet pressure of him leaving hickies on my neck. Jeff knows what he is doing so I'll let him do this. Oh god I hope no one walks in.

(Jeff's POV)

I'm so surprised she's letting me do this to her. I thought she freaked out on how she was acting when I was walking or should I say speading up the stairs to my room. She's letting out moans but soft ones no deep ones like sex wise. I wonder if she's ready to fuck me. Not wanting to rush her into anything but I want her to be all mines. I just meet her a few weeks and I already want her to myself.

Jeff ? Shinna moaned out

Yes baby jeff said

Do you love me ?

Yes I love you so dearly much .... Can I ask you something ?

Yes ?

Will you be .... Mine ?

Shinna sits up with jeff facing him

YES OH MY GOD YES !! shinna said proudly and happy

Finally your mine he smiles wider and kisses her once more