Chaster 24

OMG thanks for all the reads the votes and random comments lol smiling at my results for this book thanks y'all ! Well ok lemme stop my fangirling over yall haha so vote comment and share you know the usual and continue !

Jeff's POV

please be safe blossom I'll kill whoever lays a finger on you. Where the hell is jack anyways ~searching around for him ~ then reality hit me hard jacks with her !! I ran to slender mans office and started painting from the running but I pushed that aside as I screamed out violently "IS JACK WITH SHINNA ? ALONE ?! HOLY FUCK PLEASE TELL ME HES NOT WITH HER !!" Jeff calm down a little please I have something important that I'm doing right now so can we just talk about this another time when I'm done jeff im sure it won't be long " NO I need to know now!!" Yes jeff he went with her to make sure she was safe I couldn't risk her getting killed out there alone I started choking and felt my throat tighten as I was hearing him say all this wishing he was lying wishing this was just all a nightmare that any minute I'll be waking up with shinna in my arms with them beautiful blue eyes and that adorable smile she wears on her face when she looks at me. "But..." That was all that came out my mouth till I bring out my knife and run out his office to outside the back of the mansion where smiles always at. Turning the conner smile looks at me noticing my anger boil inside me like hell itself. Smile already knew what I wanted so I brought out the shirt shinna left in my room and brought it up to his nose waiting for him to respond soon he's taking off in a unknown directions barking. I follow him as he goes even faster stopping once in a while to sniff around more but he wines and continues to run in a different direction hoping she isn't to far from here or else it takes me forever to find my blossom. As I started going looking for her everyday they all told me to give up but it only made me want to search for her more and more. As I was walking deep into town with my hood thrown over my head to hide myself from being caught. Ignoring the light stains of dried blood on my hoodie people didn't really notice it which was good so I continued to look for my blossom. I felt utterly guilty for leaving her l, know jack is with her and the fact he kissed her doesn't make me feel good at all. What if she has already fell in love with him and they are now a thing and I'm stuck being alone filled with regret and sadness. I probley end up killing jack making him feel the pain that I'm feeling. Signed occasionally from time to time I try to think of something else but my mind is glued onto shinna. After a few minutes of wondering around depression started to take over the more days that went by with no trace of shinna. Where could she be all this time its now almost been a six months, no trace of her. Im slowly losing the smell of her body.

Shinna's POV

Its been now three months since me and jack started being together he gets awfully shy alot and its kinda really cute and sexy. though im starting to have dreams with jeff in them and hes depressed, drinking and he isnt him anymore. i feel sad that hes alone i didnt wanna leave him but he didnt come back in time so i couldn't see him one last time and either way i would had to sneak away when he was gone on a killing spree or doing something. honestly that wouldn't be that easy to just sneak from him he use to be where i was and go where i go. I wonder what he's doing right about now. ~signs~ he probley just being a drunk doing stupid shit right now but there isn't much I can do right now.