Chapter 19

So here we are I hope you enjoy this chapter I feel horrible I feel like y'all hate this book tho y'all might not some maybe love this book but ok anyways enjoy (:

I woke up feeling sore and weak than ever. It was one I must of slept in but I knew they would of woken me but I'm guessing since all that running and the incident that happened yesterday they might give me today off, but they shouldn't have I feel as I need to continue with the training and get it over with. I signed and groaned as I got up from the bed rubbung my temple i walked to the nearby bathroom and washed my face hoping it would calm my nerves I feel like I did something wrong, Why would the cops chance after me like that. I'm innocent I did nothing wrong. I cupped water in my hands and wet my face once again a few more times hoping it ease my headache too. I was hurting everywhere my legs were sore my head ache and I wasn't feeling to good right now. I ignored the pain and walked out to get something into my system but only to get stopped by jeff he smiled and kissed me and I kissed back. He broke the kiss.

Are you okay blossom did you sleep well ? Why did you leave ? You could of gotten hurt or worse caught !

I'm ok just sore and I just wanted to see my friends again and get a few things it was my intention to leave it just happened and I was coming back I just went to see my friend and then the cops came and she let me run out her back door and they chased me and then I found you and ben thank god I did though.

~signs~ well its good that you are still in one piece sorry about sally she can go a little crazy sometimes ~laughs ~

Yea she was surprise I got away from her

Oh yea how did you manage to get away from her anyways ? It'd hard to escape her she's a fast one.

Oh ~looks away~ I don't know I just did it I guess. She is fast but im faster ~smiles creepy ~

Y..yea alright well I bet your hungry toby made some waffles and masky made some cheesecake it I doubt they will share they eat that shit everyday suprirse they still small and shit. ~chuckles again ~

Yea I never ate cheesecake before so I wouldn't know.

WHAT!? ~masky screams out~ cheesecake is the best

Not ~ben mumbles out~

Yes it is cheesecake is so good you'd fall in love if you tasted it I promise you ! ~holds out a plate~

Umm are you sure ? ~furrows her eyebrows~

Yea hoodie won't know ~winks~

Thanks

I tried the cheesecake and it was so good I wanted more and more but I got a plate of waffles from Toby he looked kinda of bored or something but I wondered why he was gone for so long maybe soon he will tell us. I sat down and poured syrup over my waffles and started to devour the sweetness.

Damn I'm really full that I could explode right now ~i giggled out~

Jeff only laughed as toby said nothing. I coughed a little but quickly slurped down some cold milk. Jeff looked at me and told me we had to train tomorrow early in the morning I signed and nodded, I didn't really want to train but I guess I had to even though I really don't even know why I had to train. I wasn't going to fight right, or kill anyone. I couldn't kill innocent people even ... The bad ones. I'm not that kind of person but I don't know if I have much of a choice anymore while I'm staying here even if I didn't stay here I'd have to do what slendy tells me to do. Damn I hate being told what to do all the time, i got enough of that back home to be honest. I got up from the table and went updtairs to take a shower since I am all sweaty and dirty from yesterday. I walked up to Jeff's room to grab my bag of clothes and pulled out a shirt and saggy pants. I jumped in tha shower and washed my body and washed my hair.