Chapter 20

Hai enjoy this chapter alright I am trying to update as fast as I can so enjoy alright ! └(=^‥^=)┐ meow hehe I just love scary movies I'm about to watch a new one right now too ! So stay creepy your weirdos out there !! (〜^∇^)〜 hehe

I didn't speak to jeff I just started sobbing into his chest rememebering everything that I just witnessed. My head was blank with confusion. How did I get wings and why are they black. There was so many things I wanted to know about myself apparently I didn't even know who I was anymore. I stopped sobbing and looked up st my now terrified jeff with my blood shot red eyes. He wiped the little tears I had off my cheeks and he picked me up from the floor and sat me down on the bed. I looked at him and breathe in deep. I told him everything that I saw.

..

I told jeff everything and he was conpletly shocked well I had to tell him about Nina but I didn't tell him that she was right beside me as i told him everything and to be honest she was startled to more than Jeff. Jeff was speechless he knew I was going through hell right now. I only gulped and bit my bottom lip hoping he just kiss me and we could forget about this right now. I wanna forget I saw it just for now till I get my thoughts back together. I smiled softly and kissed him he kissed ms back and run his fingers through my hair tugging at it a couple times. Jeff slowly made his lips down to my necks and landed soft kisses and a few bites now leaving more love marks on my skin. A few moans escaped our lips but right now I was forgetting and focused on this something I missed for a while. He smacked my ass and ruined it because I yelped out really loud and it cause ben to run upstairs when he opened the door a smirk was softly planted on his face. He ran out and jeff ran out to catch him before he told the others that we were making a move I could only giggle to myself and Nina was just laughing her ass off and she disappeared I signed and walked downstairs to see ben and Jeff wrestling around jeff trying his best to cover his mouth but he me yelled out. "JEFF AND SHINNA WAS MAKING A MOVE!!!" "WAS NOT WE WERE JUST KISSING BENNY BOY!!!" "DONT CALL ME BENNY JEFFREY!!!""STOP THAT DONT CALL ME THAT YOY ELF!!!" they kept yelling at each other and I couldn't help but bust out laughing and everyone stopped and starred at me but I didn't kind I kept laughing till jeff tackled me down and held me down smirking at me. I smiled and kneed his ass and made him jump off me but I tripped him making him fall on his back. That was my chance to get on him and so I did now I'm holding him down and I giggles when he looked away saying I'm not weak. I smiled and kissed him and I could hear sally fake throwing up behind Ben but I ignored it and continue kisskng him. When I was about to stand up he brought me back down and kissed me again. We ended up going to his room and I could hear ben screaming "wear a condom!!" Jeff yelled back "wear a condom over your head Benny !!" I shook my head and laughed at them joking around. I then stopped it when I said "I love you Jeff" he looked at me happy than ever "I love you more blossom always and forever" I smiled and we sat on the bed and just talked a little knowing we couldn't really do anything because of slendy getting pissed so we just played around.

..

It was now ten and it was getting late sally was already asleep and when me and jeff walked down stairs the air smelled of alcohol.

"Dammit Ben your not suppose to drink in here plus go somewhere else with that wait it that vodka ? GIVE ME SOME SHARING IS SO CARING AT THIS MOMENT!!!" ~jeff screamed out~