Chapter 16

It was a windy cool day. Halloween is now two weeks away and jeff is still struggling on what he should do for the date on halloween night with his beautiful girlfriend. Eyeless jack gotten closer to shinna and Ticci Toby hasn't yet come back to the mansion he's still roaming out into freedom yet danger. Shinna and Jeff has now been going out for about two months now. Slenderman has been gone doing some business with masky and hoodie. Shinnas parents don't care if shinna was even missing they just old everyone she ran away and told she cops the same even though there wasn't really proof of either running away or kidnap a simple disappearance. Shinna hasn't seen her friends since school started yet she misses them she still can't seem them anymore. Jeff hasn't been kill that often because of shinna.

~Eyeless Jack POV~
slenderman just told me that shinna has to start her training tomorrow morning and we have to train her... All of us have to. Though this will be fun shinna isn't really a type to fight at all. I walked up the flight of stairs and scooted to shinnas room and knocked on he door but there wasn't a answer so I knocked again yet again no answer so I opened the door and found the room empty ~signs~ I walked down the hall and walked up yo Jeff's door and knocked on and no one answered I was about to knock again when I heard a grunt. And I noticed it was jeff and I heard shinna laughing and giggling instead of knocking on the door again I walked in to find jeff shirtless and shinna on his back slapping his but as if he was some bull or horse I busted out laughing and fell over grabbing my stomach. This was the funniest think I ever saw but it quickly ended when shinna ran and kicked my side and she felt back and landed on jeff and they started laughing I stood up and shook the pain off and walked up to them clearing my throat to catch their attention towards me. What's up I heard shinnas sweet voice speak up.

Its important ~jack mummbled~

What is it ? ~jeff spoke up straightening his self up on the bed beside shinna~

Slenderman said shinna starts training early tomorrow morning.

Why ? ~shinna said n serious tone~

Jeff looks at shinna and feels guilty slender told him a week ago that she was the new proxy and he was scared to tell her. Jeff knew shinna was scared and she didn't wanna be the proxy. Shinna looked at jack and her eyes motioned him to continue and what jack said made her really emotional. Jeff noticed how she was holding back her tears and before she got up jeff pulled her in for a tight comfort hug. Jack walked out and shinna started crying and groaning from finding out she's the new proxy. Shinna groaned and moaned out in tears and sadness.

I dont want to be the proxy jeff ~shinna cries out~

I can't help it blossom it wasn't my choice. You was born with it and its just now that its appearing in your blood ... I..im sorry. I was gonna tell you but I was afraid that I would scare you I didnt want you being down all the time. ~lets go of shinna and puts his face in his hands ~ I'm a terrible boyfriend.

Jeff ~shinna grabs him into a tight hug~ your not a terrible boyfriend your the best I ever had and your my first boyfriend ever and the first that ever showed me how much you love me you make me have butterfly's in my stomach when we kiss and you send child up and down my spine when you rub my back or hug me. ~kisses jeff~ your the best boyfriend and best friend ever baby. I love you and I want you to know you was only looking out for me and I thank you but next time baby try not to hide anything from me alright.

Im sorry I just didn't wanna tell you at the moment I found out that you was the next proxy.

Thanks but anyways you gatta get up early to start training alright my little blossom.

I'm not little ~pouty face~

Yes you are ~pins shinna down on the floor and connects his lips to hers ~