Chapter 9

Jeff: i hope not or she might get her teddy bear on you he will rip you to shreds

Shinna: of really now so whats this so called bad teddy bear ~laughs~

Jeff: oh no you don't understand that teddy bear is a living nightmare hes worse than me and he more scary then any of us that's the worse part, and he don't feel pain not one bit he could kill you by just looking at him and he only loves sally.

Shinna: well that's her best friend of course the teddy bear is only gonna love her and i mean shes the only kid around this place and teddy bears love kids so lave her be ~laughs loud~

Jeff: shut up your so fucking weird how could you be on Sally's side shes evil ~giggles~

Shinna: oh shut up how bout you and make me ~winks~

Jeff: my pleasure baby ~smirks~

Jeff started chasing shinna around and couldn't quiet catch up to her so he gave up and hid, waiting for shinna to come find him he left a note where he knew she would go to. shinna picked up the note and read and giggles to herself.

"come out come out where ever you are .... JEFFREY i know your in here come out you pussy"

*i started walking around in the woods listening and looking around for a sign of movement of this Jeff the killer who is actually hiding from me. i screamed out JEFFRY punk head get out from your hiding space or i am going home and hide from you

~ a few seconds of silence~

Jeff: look behind YOU AND RUN

Shinna: what.... AHHHH

Shinna starts running from the thing that was behind her. Jeff and everyone else did also. They act as if they were running from death itself and they kept running for a good 15 minutes until Slender-man appeared in front of them and wrapped his tentacles around all of them and teleported back to the mansion and told them to go to their rooms.

Jeff: well (stretching) that was a painful workout !

Shinna: (coughing roughly) y..yes what the hell is wrong with that teddy ... No that fucking monster !!!

Jeff: ~signs~ told u it was an awful teddy bear we should fucking burn it and celebrate its death burn it and celebrate its death

Slender-man: no where not gonna burn Sally's friend would u want us burning

shinnna Jeff ?

Jeff: well no but...

Slender-man: no buts you should understand (then disappear)

Jeff pauses in his steps and starts thinking on what he just said, hes starting to really like shinna but he don't know how she would react to him telling her. Jeff starts back towards a tree and sat down leaning against it having deep thoughts on what to do or how to feel, if he should tell her or not. hes starting to really like shinna but he don't know how she would react to him telling her. Jeff starts back towards a tree and sat down leaning against it having deep thoughts on what to do or how to feel, if he should tell her or not.