Chapter 27

I have so many ideas on books that I wanna write and honestly can't wait to publish them xD if you play Minecraft you should really find me in this IP craftworldprison.no-ip.org 1.5.2 my names HasTager I'd love to see you there (:

I finally left the park after being there a few minutes letting my mind settled from all the recent events. The sky's were getting darker not just because it was late but because it was about to rain. "Fuck !!" I muttered under my breath when I started to feel rain drops falling onto my arms. I am long ways from the mansion and the only close place to go till the Storm passes by is my old house. On the way home two cop cars were pulling up from behind and I didn't know if I should run or just stay and see what they want. I turned around completely and waited in the rain till they stopped the car and got out holding out a flash light at my face.

"Ma'am is your name shinna ?" the thunder blocked out the rest of what he was trying to say.

"Yes sir, that's me. Why ? did I do something wrong ?"

"Ma'am you are under arrest for felony asualt on a officer two years ago. Anything you say or do will....."

I didn't let him finish I took off into the wood hoping to lose them "once again" I kept running but the sound of the two officers yelling for me to stop or I'll regret was all I could hear except for the pouring down rain that's soaking me and my clothes. I made a right turn maybe this time to lose them and get out of this rain. Its been ten minutes now and I think I lost them. That was till someone tackled me down and put their hand over my mouth while the other was holding me down. I don't know who this person was but I wasn't going to just let them push me down into the mud like this. I pushed him off and I looked at the guy hoping to be able to notice him but his hood was up and I couldn't see anything.

"Im not a criminal okay ! Are you sure you wanna do this dude ? I don't have time for these silly games. You guys don't know who to arrest but I'm not the one." I don't know if I sounded stupid but my sanity was taken from me and I'm slowly losing myself because of this proxy shit and I'm not gonna let some officer take me to jail for something I never did or ever would do.

I took a step closer to the guy and pulled the hood off and it was the guy that tried to kill me. Liu ?

"Why are you out here shinna aren't you suppose to be with my sick little brother ?"

"Its none of your business I should be asking you the same."

"I guess you have a point."

I just looked at him hoping that he do something besides just stare at me. It makes me uncomfortable when people look at me like I'm some dinner dish. I backed up a few steps then I walked away from him and the direction where I came from. I looked back and he was walking in my direction. I gasped and speeded up my pace hoping he wasn't following me.

..

I made it back to my old house and I immediately walked in locking the door behind me. Right when I was about to sit down on the dirty dusty couch there was a soft barely unheard knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole and it was liu again. I sighed and open the door for him and he walked in and just stood there at the door staring around at my dirty house.

"Why don't you clean ?"

"Really dude ? I just got back I don't know where my step mom or little brothers at so I'm just staying here till the rain stops and maybe till the morning. That's if it doesn't rain in the morning."

"Hmm so why arnt you at the mansion with the others ?"

" I told you it was none of your business!"