Chapter 17

This book is about to end thanks for the reads and votes/likes I thank you all for that though this is my first book to write I will still continue to write and I will try my best to make them long as possible I'm ending this book because honestly I'm dry of ideas because of me thinking real hard about this book I have no idea how this book started but I feel that it started out good and don't regret writing this book ~signs~ there will be more stories I will write and I'm loving it hehe ! Well let's get on with this chapter this one is a good one so please lay back ! Tack a swift of some cold milk and somme cookies and read this beauty haha ehh enjoy !

Halloween is tonight and Jeff's worried that the date will be fucked up some how though I know it will be awesome and very fun. Jeff keeps fussing at me about he is the worse boyfriend ever yet he's the best I have ever had. Everyone can't wait to go out tonight because they don't have to pretend to be anyone they can finally be theirselfs tonight and tonights going to be the best !

..

~Jeff's POV~
dammit I am officially the worst boyfriend in the world. I don't know what to bring to the date. Maybe some porn magazines ? No what the fuck am I thinking we should go together and still little kids Candy's and make them cry ! No ! Can't do that .... ~thinking~ ugh fuck it I'll come up with something by then I got six hours anyways.

..

Sally no you can't be a killer teddy bear for halloween ~ben annoyingly answered Sally's pleads~

But Benny I wanna be a killer teddy bear ~looks at Ben with puppy eyes~

You know that doesn't work with me squirt.

But daddy said I could pleaseeeee !! ~sally screamed and pleaded~

Ughh fine dammit you do whatever you want ~walks away~

Yay ! ~jumps up and down~

Jeff walks Into his room and finds shinna fiddling with the locks of her hair. Jeff slammed his lips against hers and she started kissing back they kissed passionate yet roughly. Shinna and jeff sat in front of each other on the bed. Shinna rubbed her fingers through Jeff's black tangled silky hair. Moan escaped shinnas lips as they kissed more and more roughly.