Chapter 28

I decided to stay at my house for a couple days till everything was settled at the mansion. Liu was still staying with me but he was still quiet which was very awkward at first but I know he will open up to me and we can eventually start a conversation. The most words he has ever said to me was about why he hated jeff and why he tried to kill me. He thought I believed jeff over him about their past. Honestly I would take both stories and figure out the truth myself. Not everyone can trust as much as I do. I use to have trust issue when I started middle school because of all the problems I had when I moved here. Everyone use to talk about me, how I dressed, how I talked and how I use to be the class nerd. Some use to call me "Teachers Pet" which I wasn't. As I was told from my best friends that eventually stuck up for me since I was the shy type and I had never done anything yo stop it. They helped me through middle school and through the few years of highschool. I would of finished high school but I can always try to go back. I been thinking about it but I missed half of junior year and senior year. It might be too late but it doesn't hurt to try so I will, maybe when all of this is over. Just maybe.

..

The sun was now setting and I was walking back to the mansion it had been two weeks now since I left. Liu has kept me company and he had finally opened up to me. He's been through so much so has jeff. Liu was only protecting hit little brother and jeff just lost it. Jeff was strong but he soon lost it after he moved to a new town. He knew it meant new people, new school ,more bullies. Jeff was the quiet one but he was still smart no matter what people thought about him.

Liu was still with me, he was walking me back to the mansion I talked him into it since at first he didn't really wanna see them or jeff. When we finally made it there he stopped in his tracks a few feet from me. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me. Walking to the door it opened by its self so we just went ahead and walked in with the door closing behind us. Nothing really scared me anymore so I was used to it.

..

Jeff came running as I had just walked out of my room and picked me up into his arms. I groaned from the pressure of the hug. He just chuckles and nibbles on my ear. Were not together though I don't really know if he likes me anymore I know I'm one of his well trusted friends but I just don't like have mixed emotions. He put me down when he looked ahead of him watching as liu was walking to me so we could continue training more of his fighting skills (Martial arts). Liu grabbed my arm and dragged me out to the back of the house along with smile tagging along behind me growling at liu. Liu never said anything to smile he just ignored he growls and barks.

We started jujutsu, which was a Japanese is a martial art for defeating someone that's armed that isn't using any kind of weapon. He was reached me how to pin someone down without getting knocked off of them or getting knocked out and How to do joint locks. There's five main areas of this training: there's blocking, fulcrum throw, non fulcrum throw, escaping and striking. I thought it was pretty simple thing to learn so we went on a practice this martial arts for hours till I got everything right. It took a lot of my strength when we got done training. I was dirty and sweaty and I hate it when he forced me to do it one more time over and over after I had done it right twice.

"Come on liu I did it right !! I wanna take a shower and go to bed !!"

"Just one more time and I'll let you go in and so whatever you need to do for tomorrow."

"Were practicing again tomorrow ?"

"No"

"Oh thank god I am so ready for this !"

"Mhmm sure you are"

"What ? So you think I still can't right ?" ~smirks~

"...."