Chapter 4

Shinna gets to school but instead of walking through the front door she turns around and walks to the park.

"Damn why did I have that kind of dream this sucks I don't think jeff would ever try to kill me. Or would he ? Oh well I need to get some shit off my mind or maybe walk in the woods to find jeff or Ben either ones fine I just gadda get to understand what this dream was about.

(Bens POV)

Why she push me off the bed like that? I know I woke her up and all but it was time to go to school so I thought I was doing her a favor. Well I should talk to her after school to see why she was crying this morning she didn't think I saw her but I did.

Shinna: *yelling* BEN !! ARE YOU OUT HERE JEFF UMM BEN SOMEONE ANSWER ME

Ben: chill im right here

Shinna: good we need to talk

Ben: really yea I was gonna talk to you after school. Besides why aren't you in school ?

Shinna: I felt weird didn't wanna go needed to talk to you about the dream I had.

Ben: ok go on

"Shinna tells Ben her dream and Ben jaw drop"

Ben: what the hell Jeff wouldn't do that he likes you too much and did you see the guy.

Shinna: no you woke me up

Ben: damn did you tell Jeff

Shinna: no not yet

Jeff: tell me what ? I herd everything shinna you should know I wouldn't ever do that to you.

Shinna: ok *looks down at the ground*

Jeff: wanna meet everybody at the mansion?

Ben: I don't know about that Jeff won't everybody try to kill her

Jeff: nah

Sorry its kinda short