Chapter 30

End of this book D: We all knew this day had to come sometime and i suppose today is the day. I'm glad you all are enjoying my book so i wont waste your time ill let you get on with the chapter. By the way i am writing ond more chapter on after the fight and the second piece of the chapter is a summary of the whole book giving good details good as possible i suck at detail so bare with me oh yea there's a surprise also soo haha ! ok enjoy the book thanks for reading this far guys.

We are finally standing in front of each other and before i could think my mind blacked out and my memories of my friends flashed through the emptiness of my memory. Them being so happy was all i wanted and i failed them. i don't even know if they like me or want to see me after this fight "if i win though". i take a deep breath in and i exhaled, i am ready to do this i am ready to protect my friends my family my new family, Jeff. i came back to reality to the earth beneath my feat crumbling and falling apart making another black hole. i jumped out and away from the appearing hole. Nina came into view and she stood up beside me ready to defeat the one that murdered the innocence of this world and we together will fix this. Her hands turned into sharp swords about 12' inches in length and 5' wide. I gritted my teeth, i ran at zalgo with my two knifes high above my head ready to strike. He moved out the way and i tripped over crumbles of the road sticking out. I fell and when i tried to get up zalgo was standing over me laughing like a mad man. i tried getting up but every attempt he would kick me down. Nina ran and pushed zalgo with full force and he caught his composure and his feet dug deeper into the road when he stopped his self from falling or going back farther. I got up with the help of Nina getting him out my way. I rubbed my arm with a little pressure, i must of scraped it when i fell down. I ran at Zalgo and started to throw punches at him and sometimes he would block them. I got irritated and I started to grow tired. When I backed away from him he punched me and the punch sent me into a building. I went completely through the building it hurt so much to move my body. My hands were bleeding and so was everything else. I tried to get up but the pain wouldn't allow it. I tried to ignore the pain but it only brought more when the building began to break apart and fall down. I heard the concrete above me cracking and popping and I was starting to freak out because my leg was caught under something and I couldn't get it out. I heard something really loud cracking. I looked up and saw that a huge piece of the buildings floor was falling down from the top of the building zalgo slammed me in. I held my hands up to shield myself but I already knew deep inside that I was gonna die right here right now without even saying my last goodbyes to everyone I so dearly love.

I wasn't the type to give up that easy so I tried to wiggle my leg out from under the debre and it was slowly working and my leg was almost out but when I looked up it was just now coming for me. I screamed in fear and I put my hands up thinking something would happen like it would magically stop but it did it was just in the air hanging not moving a inch I moved my Hands and it went back falling till I put my hand back up and it stopped again I smiled and looked at Nina holding zalgo off from finishing me off I started to talk to her through my head. "When I say move you move I'm gonna throw something at him that will hopefully slow him down and cause some damage" she hummed and I guessed she agreed so I got ready and I yelled out move in my head and she did she jumped up and I threw the debre I was holding in the air at zalgo before he knew what was going on it had smashed into him taking him with it. It ended up smashing into another building a few feet from where I'm at. Nina rushed to me and helped me get my leg from under the broken building. I sighed in relief as Nina worked her magic and healed my broken bruised leg.

"... T..thank you Nina I appreciate you helping me, honestly."

"I'm your friend I will always help you and I'm not letting this bitch take over the world"