Chapter 23

Shinnas POV

I kept walking and it felt like hours and hours passing by and it didn't make anything better with scarecrow following me. I mean she did try to kill me a month or two ago and walking with her just brought alone silent awkwardness. I signed in boredom and kept walking still following the footprints that seemed to disappear the more I followed. Guessing jeff didn't really want me to find him, but it doesn't matter. I'll find him. I have to, he's all I have.

"So why did he run off ? "~scarecrow broke the awkwardness~

"Jack kissed me and when he did jeff walked in and saw, got pissed and ran out"

"Sounds like him, he doesn't understand his emotions one bit, yet he acts like a ass sometimes. Wait till you find him he will blame it all on."

That's when slenderman was in front of me in a blink of a eye. I just looked at him and kept walking right past him. Until he ouf his hand on my shoulder and I tried to shrug him off me but he tighten his hold on me and made me turn to him. I tried desperately to get out his grip but it was no use so I gave in and starred at the faceless man and waited to hear why he had to stop me.

Child stop its been hours since you been walking. Your going to get sick and I don't want you getting I'll. Please come back he will eventually come back when his blood lust dies out.

I only groaned and tried to keep walking on to get his tentacle wrapped around my waist and teleported back to the mansion. I groned and walked in the mansion slamming the door and running up to Jeff's room. I threw my weak tided body on his bed and snugged my head into his soft pillow wishing it was his chest but sadly hes not here and he probley hates me even if it wasn't my fault.

Jeff's POV

"Come back here you fucking slut" !! I chased after the girl and got tired so I threw my knife at her and it went straight through the back of her stomach. I evily laughed and grabed a chunk of her hair in my hand and yanked her to make her face me. All I saw was fear and tears were spilling out of her eyes now. A little blood was coming from her mouth mouth as she tried to yank away from me but I quickly pulled the knife out her back and pressed it against her neck. She started crying more knowing she was now going to die. "GO...TO...SLEEP"!! then I slid the knife with full force acrossed her next and dropped her limp lifeless body. I wiped the blood off on her clothes and put it back in my hoodie pocket. "That makes twenty three people that I now killed in three days. Perfect." I'm guessing that's enough for now since j can hear the sirens in the distant. "Cops ruin all the fun." I ran into the nearby first and quickly ran as fast as I could to stay out of sight from the cops that I seen that are now pulling up the girl I just killed. Then out of no whsfs I ran into Laughing Jack. Groaning from always feeling the annoyance becoming presences. Jack started walking beside me smiling as always.

"Its been a while huh ?"

"A while from what clown boy!?" ~annoyed~

"You know shinna didn't do it, jack kissed her why you always have to them our being a ass to everyone blaming the one people !"

"Hn .. Whatever I'm fine on my own jack now leave me one and tell slenderman to stop sending y'all down here I wanna be alone!!!"

"Well don't cry when you go back and she's gone !!" ~running off~