Chapter 6

Wh-what are you doing jack ? GET YOUR FINGERS OFF MY LIPS !!

What if I don't want to I like my sexy fingers on your sexy body (hehe) your lips are soft and beautiful I wanna know what they taste like.

What I ain't sexy everyone thinks I'm ugly and useless if it wasn't for jeff I would probley have a black eye and viruses everywhere.

Why would you have bruses and a black eye for?

Bully's that's why I told you I get treated like shit ! No matter where I go or who's around.

Oh well let me take care of that and maybe I could.. You know... Get a kiss from you

I don't know how plus wouldn't that be weird kissing a human being that isn't a killer like you all ?

Nooo plus I'm human butt not exactly knowing I eat kidneys and kill people for that reason.

Does kidneys taste good at all ?

Yes it does plus its all I eat (scratching the back of his head)

Can i see you-your face ? Please just once.

No sorry that be a wrong move you won't like what you see I promis you that.

Oh well maybe soon ? One day.

I'll think about it. Anyways are you staying here or come for a visit ?

I don't know to be honest but its fun being here you all are great guys so far. Is there any girls living here ?

Yes.. A little girl playfully said while tugging on shinnas shirt.

Oh well hey there cutie what's your name ? Your so freaking adorable oh my gosh !!! :3

Sally as the little girl giggles hugging her teddy bear.

That's a beautiful name hunny. :)

Thanks wanna pway with me ?

Sur... Got interupted by jack

She can't right now sally but I will

YAYAYAY sally screams in excitement

Shinna groans and hugs Sally and watches as they walk up stairs.

(Shinna POV)

WOW everyone's really nice to me and cool as fuck but I don't know bout the others I only meet Ben, Jeff, and eyeless jack plus smile dog since he was the one trying to eat my leg earlier. He still cute though even though he's very deadly when he's hungry.

Hey shinna baby come here !

Baby? When did I become your baby Jeffy hehe !?

Aww come on don't call me that I hate that name but its sexy coming from you gorgeous !! ;)

Shinna didn't know if jeff likes her or not of if he's just really perverted towards her because he can't find a girlfriend.

Who's perverted Missy !?

You dummy you always look at my boobs and ass when I'm doing something. You think I don't notice but I do you perverted killer !

Ahh shut up girl you know you want to ride this bad boy that saved you (he said with an annoyed voice)

Well I did say thanks you know you could of killed me but you didn't so thanks for the third time you damn pussy !