Chapter 31

ok this is pretty much what happened after Shinna had ran away from the mansion after jeff stabed her from behind and her stomach. So this might not be a long chapter just a short one telling what happened and all.

I was running as i held my hand over my side where Jeff had stabbed me. I tried to slow the bleeding but it was pretty deep. I dont know what has got into them just now. A few hours ago they were all just fine and now they are all trying to murder me and even jeff did tto. Please God tell me zalgo didnt do this to me after everything i done. I defeated him maybe it wasnt a fair fight and maybe it seems odd but i tried didnt i ?? GOD PLEASE JUST HELP ME THIS ONCE!!

Why did he do this to me, I thought he loved me and I finally had him back. A few sobs came from me and I couldn't hold back the tears and the wounds didn't help much. "I need to stop running soon"

"Jeff I want you but I know some things up and you don't remember this i s zalgos doing, I'll fix this. I promise"

I began to slow my running, my side was beginning to sting and the more i moved the more it bleed. Trying to ignore the pain, questions were roaming around in my head. Nina is gone and i can't call out to her she isnt answering me. "she left me as well" Everythig seems a bit weird and nothing was back to normal like i hoped it would be after zalgo left. i watched squirrel's run around and up the trees carrying nuts in its small mouth. i always thought squirrels were cute in a way. The last thing i remember was someone mumbling something but everything went dark and i fell into a deep sleep. "I lost too much blood, im going to die"

..

(This is a song i wrote for this book since this is the last chapter)

Watching as the flowers die in the moonlight, seems they only bloom with the sun

I lost everything i loved so dearly, even after i have won

They will never be a reason to live when im left all alone again

just when i thought i finally found a good friend

Are they all pretending or is this reality

Thinking i would have everything i wanted with my uprighted personailty

God knows im a good person but this prove im the fool

They used me up and used me down, Like a rusty tool

nothing left of this angry world but when will it all end

the flowers pedals are like a message, But no words to send

i wish he hanged on to me all i needed to say was "I love you"

but not even those words will ever be true

im not even safe inside myself but whos to judge

"whos to judge"

(Im not the best so please dont judge me)

Thanks for reading my book i really appreciate it alot so just keep to update and thanks for reading and voting should there be a sequel ? Or no lemme know in tha comments (: thanks guys