Chapter 15

~Shinnas POV~
I can't believe he said that, I thought he loved me. He said he loved me. ~sniffles and wipes tears from her sad broken face~ the only thing I feel right now is warm tears rush from my eyes onto my cold damp cheeks and off my chin to my clothes. Nothing matters right now though I'm to sad to even care about anything anymore. I didn't even know where I was I ran out and I didn't even know my surroundings so I think I'm lost this time. Though I love being in the woods I don't at this moment. I just kept walking feeling and uneasy feeling throughout the whole time. My head was numb with confusion and I was starting to get a head ache now. I wonder why he said that. Is he thinking of someone else ? Is there someone else. ~my ankle started to throb ~ pain was shot up my leg and it was horrible. I hurt my ankle and I couldn't feel it till now, how is that even possible. I sat up next to a tree and the pain got worse by the second that passed it was full of pain and was throbbing with so much pain I was now holding back tears from the pain yet I wanted to cry again to the thought that jeff didn't even come after me. "Why can't I have a normal life" ~i cursed underneath my breath~.

"Maybe because being normal is no fun" ~someone spoked up~

I tried to stand up but failed when I applied pressure on my ankle that was throbbing with pain. "Who are you ?"

~comes from the shadows~ "I'm you but only you can really see me, unless you let them i keep myself hiden on your command. But only thing different is I have red glowing eyes you have blue"

"Is that a good thing ?"

"I don't know ~laughs~ what do you think darling ?"

"I'm hoping good"~starts laughing again~

"I see you hurt your ankle when you ran away from the mansion from Jeff"

"Y..yea I did I just kinda noticed though" ~shinna mumbles ~

"He's a dick but yet you can't control how you feel about people"

"Yea ~looks down at her painful ankle"

"Want me to help ?"~smiles with eyes closed~

"How could you help ? ~giggles~

"Watch ! ~puts her hands on her ankle softly not to cause more pain~

She puts her hands on shinna's hurt ankle and a red light glows and her ankles goes numb for a couple minutes she takes her hands away and puts her hand for shinna to take and pulls her up only for shinna to fall back down but she caught her mid way and brought her up holding her up so she don't fall again.

"T..thanks how did you do that" ~cheerful tone~

"I'm your body guard but I don't wanna be called that maybe possibly best friends" ~smiles really wide~

~chuckles~" of course I can't say no to a side of me that helped me and healed my ankle"~smiles~

..

After talking for a couple minutes she finally says her name is Nina. Nina explained that she was always there but was afraid she freak out when she came out and that people would drive her out shinnas life and they be separated forever. Soon Nina motions shinna to grab her hand and walk back to the mansion.

..

They make it back to the mansion for everyone to jump up and hug shinna tightly and practically tackled her to the cold wooden floor. Shinna grunted and told them to get off of her and they did so.

They all started questioning her. Where did you go ? Why did you leave ? Are you okay ? Are you mad at jeff still ? He's worried about you ?

Im fine don't worry I'm here aint I ? ~hesitatly smiles~