Chapter 18

Haha yea dudes I update pretty fast which isn't normal because I haven't played my video games in forever and I'm so sad but oh well more time to actually update on this book ok let me Shawdup and let you read this book so enjoy ! And as always sorry for errors ! Don't judge ! “ψ(`∇´)ψ

I woke up sore as hell I hate this it makes me wanna go back to bed but knowing I still have to train some more I'm afraid I can't sleep in like always. I got up and washed my face and went down to eat something before being painfully pulled out into the cold only wearing shorts and a shirt I screamed in anger until I saw it was ben. I signed and said im going to get dressed till he laughed and threw a knife past me. I gasped and yelled "THAT COULD OF HIT ME BEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING !" he only laughed and I signed and ran at him and he threw another but I quickly dodged that tills he swung his foot up to my face and I couldn't dodge. his foot kicked me back leaving my face burning and sore. It now was snowing and i groaned because now it just got worse. Ben teleported right in front of me and threw a couple punches only to knee him in his gut and upper cut him with my fist. I screamed and ran at him again throwing punches harder than ever I kicked his knee and he grunted but kept standing. A evil smile made its way to my face and now I was fighting back better and stronger. I grabbed him by the throat but honestly didn't do any effect on him till I started punching his on his lower stomach over and over and over again and I dropped him onto the thick white snow. He grabbed his stomach but eventually got up it was pretty hard to hurt him knowing his immortal. But I could damage him. I ran after him with now a knife in both my hands. I threw one and it landed in his shoulder he gasped but only yanked it out and threw it back at me but I didn't Flench or anything I caught the knife by the sharp part and ran at him. I screamed and jumped in the air and landed on his with both knifes stabbed into his chest. I laughed evily and someone pulled me off is was Nina she had a evil grin also. We both stared at each other as I pulled my knifes out at this ben was pissed off. Me and nine both ran at him she punched his gut and he screamed when he saw I was 4 feet away from him. He shooked it off and drawed out his swird. Before it got started jack came out and threw the sword our his hand and yanked me into the mansion up to slenderman. I had annoyed face on and asked him why didn't he let me finish the fight but he didn't say anything. My adrenaline now was slowing down and going away so I just let jack drag me upstairs to slendermans office. When I got in the door slammed open and I'll be honest it made me jump but what freaked the hell out of me was black tentacles pulled me in I started screaming struggling for ny knifes until he brought me to his face and I calmed down when it was just him. He didn't ever wear an expression on his face I kinda wish he sis at times but he only spoke and you could only tell if he was mad or not through his voice but as he spoke in my head he sounded .... Serious. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when he spoked up and told me something that make me think what the fuck is he talking about but I continued to listen to the tall man.

"You are doing good you have one more day till you fight with jeff. Before then you need to train with sally masky and hoodie ok child so continue training today with them your done with ben."

I only nodded. He let me down and I walked down stairs meeting masky hoodie and sally waiting for me. I was going to fight jeff tomorrow morning that sent tingles all around my body as I thought of it. I laughed to myself and walk to the kitchen to grab a waffle that Toby was about to eat and he groaned and went to make more I giggled at him because its funny when he gets annoyed. I finished that and walked outside with masky and them. Sally looked excited to do something besides play with her teddy bear and her other toys. I signed as she was only 9 what could she possibly teach me that's useful but either way I'd have to train with her.