Chapter 10

Jeff: Shinna come here for a minuta i wanna tell yo something, Its really important that you know this.

Shinna: Yes ? what is it ?

Jeff: ~Looks around to see if anyone's near ~ okay Shinna i wanna just tell you that i kinda .......i kinda more like i do ..... i like you ~ starts to run off ~

Shinna: ~ Grabs Jeff hand ~ don't run off at least let me tell you what i think about this before you go okay ?

Jeff: ~gulps ~ alright go on then

Shinna: i kinda like you too for a while now ~ smiles~

Jeff: really since when ?

Shinna: since we meet .... well maybe after a couple days after seeing me.

Jeff: why didn't you tell me ~laughs~

Shinna: i don't know i am shy you can say besides you probable would liked bad girls in my opinion.

Jeff: ~smirks evilly~ no i like innocent girls they are better

Shinna: whats with that smirk ~backs up a couple steps~

Jeff starts walking slowly to shinna his face expression not changing and he notice it creeps her out but he continues you because he likes scaring people. He starts to lightly laugh and his eyes get wider and smile gets bigger with every step he takes.

Jeff: are you scared of me Shinna ?

Shinna: n..no of course not. its just your face expression i cant read what your thinking or what your going to do right now !

Jeff: you should be scared ~pulls out his blood crusted knife from his hoodie pocket~

Shinna: what... what are you going to do with that knife ? are you feeling okay Jeff ? you are starting to freak me out and i don't like it so stop Jeff !!

Jeff: ahh i like this i got you where i want you all alone, Helpless, scared and very vulnerable !!

Shinna: Jeff what are you talking about stop this i thought we were friends !! ~starts to mob~

Jeff: i am insane i feel nothing we are nothing !! Got that bitch !!

Shinna: whats going on Jeff this isn't you !!

Ben is near and hears Shinna yelling at Jeff about something and he here in her voice that shes scared so he runs her direction and hides behind a tree and see Jeff has his knife out and hes about to run after her right when Jeff started running Ben ran as fast as he could and grabbed Shinna and ran away from Jeff.

Shinna: ~crying~ stop Jeff needs help hes not himself take me back please take me back Ben !

Ben: He was going to stab you and kill you i am not letting you die now so shut up and be quiet before he hears us and runs after us i am not that fast you know plus i am carrying you !

Shinna: ~stops sobbing and stays quiet looking around~

Jeff gets out of his head and stops what hes doing and looks at the ground seeing he has his knife out and he was gripping it and left red marks on his palm.

Jeff: ~what am i doing wheres Shinna, Grabs his head with his right hand and thinks where did she go ? did i hurt her ?~