Chapter 22

Man i hope you all enjoy this chapter I was busy  but im updating tomorrow since im going to georgia heh heh so  Enjoy this chapter my creepy little ones (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Jeff told me everything about his older brother how he blamed him for everything that he should of never went to juvi for him that he will get him back. I felt bad that he was going through this pressure when he kinds regretting doing it. I signed and hugged him once again and kissed his cheeks and he kissed my lips roughly moving at a nice pace I eventually kissed him back but with passion and I tried to keep up with him every so often he bite my bottom lip and lick for entrance but I only bit his tounge softly. It was time to fight jeff so I signed and we both got up to go outside.

To the fight

Me and jeff stood a couple feet from each other in our formations and I made my first move since we could use whatever we wanted I used a hatchet and threw it at him he dodges the hit and mad me frown. He ran at me and I started to throw punches and when he grabbed my neck I started to hit his arm with my elbow making him grunt and release me. I started painting a little now. I went to retrieve my hatchet when he punched my side and when I fell he started to kick me over and over again and I rolled on my side and he started to kick ny stomach I felt like throwing up. I caught his foot before he made contact with my stomach again and twisted it making him winced in pain and fall down onto his hands. He stood back up and I had already gotten my hatchet. A smirked made its way onto my face and I knew what to do. I rat at him and I slid under him when he went to punch me and I sliced through his pant leg making him bleed a little. After a good ten minutes of me beating the shit out of him anger washed over him and he got really pissed. I freaked out when he ran at me with inhuman speed and uppercut me hard. I grunted and help my jaw rubbing it to ease off the pain. I could already feel my blood boiling. I never really liked when people hit my face it was a turn on to make me really mad so i did what I regretting afterwards. I punched his face over and over each hit with more force I heard him grunting trying to push me off but I held his hands down with my knees and continued to punch him till he grew frustrated and pulled his knife out and stabbed my leg. I got off him stumbling and getting a good distant away from him collecting in what I should do next. I torn off a peice of the bottom of my shirt and wrapped it around my wounded area to stop the bleeding. He was now having that "physco" killer look on his face now. I signed and brushed thhair locks from my face and grinned widely when insanity took over me. I started hearing voices and it just made me sick to the core. "Tear him to pieces" and "make him beg for his useless life" I groaned from the voices and when I was back to myself he was already running to me with his knife in the right hand ready to stab me. My eyes shot wide open when I looked down to see the knife now in my stomach. Blood started to trickle down my mouth and he yanked the knife out of me and licked the tip of his knife. I grunted reliezing if I don't do something quick I'll end up blessing to death that's when I saw Nina. She was glowing a bright red "she was pissed" I screamed as she slammed him into a tree making him hit his back hard knocking the breath out of him. He fell onto his hands and knees coughing up blood the crazy me now took control of my body and I couldn't feel anything just the power running through my whole body. I laughed loud and that made jeff come back to reality and he stood up proping himself onto the tree for balance. I grunt and grit my teeth together and screamed as my shoulders started to ache in pain I started scratching at them and soon I torn the sleeves off my shirt and there they were "the black wings" I screamed once again as they opened and closed a few times getting better and stronger the pain soon faded away and I was now a couple inches from the ground stating down at jeff with wide eyes yet a evil smile. I started screaming as I held my palm out at him as i started to throw knifes at him he held his hand to cover his face and they all went though his arms. He screamed in both anger and pain. I only smiled in success and then he started to pull them out his arm with the other. I flew towards him and skinned as the wing tip for sharper and it cut his side. Nina then had the wings same as mine but this time he could now see her. He grunted and painted but managed to run back to the mansion already knowing I won the fight. I screamed once again as my wing brought me back down and I was now on my knees pulling at my hair from the horribly pain I was enduring. I only remember ben picking me up before I passed out.

I woke up with a minor headache and a few brusies and scratches but my wounds where jeff stabbed me was gone to my surprise bsn walked in and was happy that I finally awoken. He told me that I was out for a week. He then told me the starngest thing ever. "Your a powerful angel" I rolled my eyes and said "I'm not angel idiot"
He just walked away muttering that ik so cool till I told him to wait and asked where was jeff. He only told me he was out doing stuffm I signed and remembered everything i did to him he probley hates me right now since I really did hurt him. I didn't mean to it just sort if happened but I signed and got up to find out I was sore at all only had the bruises and cuts. I got up and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat since I really haven't ate anything in a week. Everyone was starring at me wide eyes and it kinds for annoying when jack just kept staring at me in "awe". I looked at him and stuck my tounge out.

"Next time you stick your tounge out its mine !"~jack chuckles out~

"Aha sure whatever Jacky boy Ill take that mask then and I'll make sure you never get it back ! Try me ~ smirking ~"

"Wanna try me then since you think you can just fake my mask"

"Let's fight then jacky"

They fought and shinna wins

"Please give back my mask I can't live without it!"

"Well you gatta make me some waffles homemade"

"Ohh come on that's Toby's job not mine please just give it back without it I can't ever go out on a killing spree"

"Sounds good then you'll be a good boy"

~~Jack leans into shinnas face and growled to give his mask back but she only laughed but jack ended up kissing her and when he pulled away she dropped the mask and jeff was there standing at what he just seen and he was pissed off that he walked back outside. Jack apologize to her and walks back up to his room slamming the door.~~

Shinna POV

I hope he isn't mad at me that wasn't mi intention I don't know why jack kissed me but I hope he forgives and believes me I don't wanna lose him. He's the first I ever had and if I lost him than this worlds lost me I know that's kinda childish but I just don't want him to leave me on my own he made me promises and I hope he keeps them. I'll apologize a thousand times if I have to I just hope he forgives me. I ran out mansion after him calling out to him but he only ran faster and soon I couldn't see him anymore. I screamed out one more time then I heard someone monk me. It was that scarecrow girl. I groaned and kept walking with her now walking by my side. I then started to question why she's followings me but she didn't rely say anything she just continued to follow me. Hoping she doesn't have anything in mind bout kid napping me or anything u don't even have time to fight her I need to get to Jeff before I get lost and find him no where. I continued on the search for jeff and the sun was now going down and it was getting colder. I signed and kept walking following Jeff's foot steps in the snow. Thank God it wasn't snowing it would make it harder on finding jeff and I really don't even have anything on. Just a shirt and some lose pants.

"JEFF !!"

HEI sorry for this being short and it sucking I'm doing a Q/A ask me anything in the comments or whatever and I'll answer them but hurry before I update chapter 25 alright guys y'all have time.

~stau creepy little ones~

Bye bye my lovelies ! Please follow me !!

Plus check out my other books !!