Chapter 26

I was running and running again. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest and all I could hear was screams and pleads. My head was sweaty and my body temperature was hot. My chest was burning from all the running and lack of rest. Everyone was scared and I couldn't help no one. I was now slowing my run to a jog. I haven't heard or seen Nina until something went flying to me at fast speed. Luckily I dodged just in time and there was a shadow figure now running at Me. It went to throw a punch but Nina came out of no where and blocked it. I gasped and stepped back as Nina started to fight back with the shadow figure. I don't know how she's gonna win this but I guess she's thinking the same way. I was about to jump in to help her but I heard someone running to me but she stops mid way and backs away in horror. Then another shadow figure is running behind her I hold my hand out and I teleport to her and teleport away from the shadows. My wings now ripping from my shoulders skin. I groan and wait to get use to them again as I fly a little above the ground looking for any possible place to take the young girl. I find a tree House about ten feet off the ground. I check it out and I found two little Boys hiding in here, guessing they were hiding too. I put the girl down and told them to wait here that I'm bringing more people here. I hand them a knife hopefully they can defend their self's with just that. I looked down making sure nothing was near so they wouldn't find the hideout for hopefully everyone I can save. I swooped down Now searching for more people to help but I only saw dead bodies in a puddle of blood. Out of no where he was there. "Zalgo" !! What the hell you think your doing. But I couldn't speak no more I was stabbed from behind. I felt at my stomach, the knife had went through e. It was brutally yanked out leaving me to bleed out more. My body was growing numb and I couldn't fly any longer I started to shake and tried to force myself to stay away but it was impossible I screamed as I lost control of my body. I began to fall to my death. I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to my death that never came I was being carried down my Nina she herself had wings but hers were black and steel. I sighed and she brought me down to a safe location to heal me. As soon as I was healed she weakly smiled at me and handed me two knifes. Then there was a loud sound coming from outside. Everything started to blur up. My eyes began to bleed I was getting afraid I wiped at my eyes and dried up the blood with my shirt but then my ears began to bleed along with everything else.

I screamed and I sat up fast and I found myself in my bed in the mansion. Jeff raced in my room and so did Ben. I looked down as my hair covered my eyes from everyone else seeing me cry. "It felt so real" I thought to myself. I wiped my eyes and moved the hair from my face as I looked up to them.

"What's wrong ?"

"N..nothing Ben I'm fine, just a bad dream" I managed to say without giving myself away with my cracky voice.

"I don't think..."

"Shut up I'm fine ok you both can leave now !!..." I didn't want them to leave but I didn't want them seeing me like this. I just wanted to be alone to clear my head.

"But shinna ?" ~jeff said softly~

"What jeff !" Ben was now walking out the room leaving me and jeff to be alone. I wasn't feeling myself at the moment and I was now having mixed emotions and I didn't know how to feel.

" can we just talk I know your lying I still remember that dream you told me and I still believed you !"

" I know jeff its just this dream was so real I almost died ! And I ... I think I saw Zalgo ..." I felt my chest tighten as I said his name. But I wanted to know why he was in my dream.

"Zalgo ? In your dreams ? But how is that possible."

Jeff looked startled and very confused but he still kept eye contact with me. I feel as if jeff still loves me like we first loved each other but what if he just mean it as friends or something else. I been away for two years and he still has feelings for me ? If only he knew how much stronger I am now than I was when I was here. It would blow his mind to see how much faster I am and how easily I could put him to the ground in under one minute.