① Clash

The small boy was barely standing properly, though he was standing there with a support of a wall, he was too stunned at the clash he just experienced a minute or two ago. The tall guy who clashed onto him had already disappeared in the hallway mumbling thousands of sorries in the process and the smaller one just let him as he didn't even process for a while, what just happened.

But after a while later when he was calm enough, he stood properly and started walking slowly in the direction he was told.

Meanwhile, a door slid open with so much rush and a guy stood there panting, holding the doorframe. Each and everyone present in the room, diverted their attention on him.

And a boy rolled his eyes, seeing the guy and spoke, "Finally someone decided to show up."

A boy nudged him by his elbow, "Come on don't pick a fight already." He giggled.

The boy who was panting, approached the said two boys and sat down on the ground with a thud.

The boy who was scolded by the other one, poked him at his side.

"Come on Chenle, gimme a break, I just arrived for goodness' sake."

'Chenle' didn't listen though, he kept on poking the newly arrived boy.

"Chenle you heard what he said." The boy who scolded Chenle previously, spoke again.

"Shut up Park. I'll never stop being salty about our heights despite us being born in the same year."

"Come on bro, you're 19, stop being petty."

"Your fault for being tall Jung."

"For goodness' sake." The 'tall' boy face palmed. "Your own boyfriend is taller than you."

"Yeah he is my boyfriend, so he's forgiven." Chenle argued back.

"Please control your boyfriend Park Jisung, I'm not in the mood to listen to his rants." The 'tall' boy said being exasperated.

"Yeah yeah everything's on me now." Park Jisung, turned his body towards the boy named Chenle, and cupped his face. "Baby !"

Chenle blushed, Park Jisung smiled cheekily.

"You know his father his strict right ! He only even allowed him to see if he'd get selected in the audition. Don't be mean to him Lele."

Chenle lowered his gaze and then looked back up immediately and then nodded after, smiling a little.

"Good." Jisung then placed a quick kiss on Chenle's forehead and squished Chenle's cheeks and then turned his body back in the front to wait for the instructor to come.

Chenle then poked the 'tall' boy's side again and earned a groan and a "What?" from him.

"Goodluck to you too Sungchan."

'Sungchan' looked at his side and quirked an eyebrow at him.

Chenle sheepishly grinned at him and Sungchan smiled at him in return. "Thanks ! Goodluck to the two of you too." He said.

Jisung looked at Sungchan and smirked at him and went to look in the front again with a smile.

"Your boyfie is so serious sometimes it scares me." Sungchan whispered quietly to Chenle.

Chenle giggled and spoke, "It's hot though."

"Jeez." Sungchan laughed and nudged Chenle's arm.

And then a man wearing a black track pant and a white tshirt entered the buzzing room silencing and gaining everyone's attention on him.

He then stood in the front and examined the room silently before speaking, "Good day everyone, hope you will have a good time around here, even if you don't get selected, I hope everyone will get to learn from the others. So stick around. And.." he paused a while then continued, "Today will be for the foreigners only. But do not be nervous, if anyone needs help, we're all here. And my name is Lee Taeyong, I'll be taking the audition and also be the trainer for them who gets selected." He smiled warmly at everyone.

The young boys erupted in cheers and thanks.

A loud knock was heard then, silencing the room once again and everyone again looked at the door.

"May I come in?" A boy stood there with unease as everyone was looking at him.

"Of course. You might be Shotaro right?"

Sungchan's ear perked up at the name.

The boy entered the quiet room and bowed at the man, then he asked, "Yes.. you are right.. I'm Osaki Shotaro..."

"Don't feel awkward, I'm quite good at memorizing, everyone present in the room have passed the previous 3 pre-auditions and it wasn't a hectic to memorize you guys names. And also you might know that today will be the audition for the foreigners." Taeyong smiled at the boy named Shotaro.

Sungchan on the other hand was gawking at Shotaro after hearing his full name. Shotaro felt someone was boring holes at him but he didn't dare search who it was.

He then bowed again and slowly made his way to the other end of the room, feeling the stare still following him.

Chenle who was sitting beside Sungchan, poked his side again, startling the boy and gaining his attention on him.

"Why are you looking at the new boy like that?"

Sungchan only looked at Chenle blankly and then shook his head and looked forward, a thousand thought running in his head.

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

So I did say I'll start updating from next week but blep 😛 here's the first chapter.. hope you liked.. I'll just edit shits later 🤪

Anyhow the side ship will be ChenJi ofc
Don't be upset if there's too many ChenJi too (I'm a ChenJi addict anyways)

Published : 13-01-2021
Words : 916

Published : 13-01-2021Words : 916