③〇 The 2nd family

The two boys who were gradually getting lost in their own worlds suddenly pulled away from the kiss, and Shotaro nuzzled  his face on Sungchan's neck, hiding from the stares, as he wrapped his arms around the boy's neck also. Sungchan just protected the boy by hugging the shorter's shoulders while he said that it was okay.

⭑⭑⭑

Later that night, all four of them were sitting inside Sungchan and Shotaro's room. They agreed to not talk about anything before they complete dinner.

"So..!" Jisung started. He was actually the most shocked even though he did not scream like Chenle. Said boy was watching the new found couple silently.

"Well.. you discovered it congrats." Sungchan said nonchalantly.

"When? How?"

Sungchan sighed and Shotaro latched himself closer to the younger. Sungchan smiled down at the boy.

Chenle could feel the happiness radiating off them. But he suddenly felt insecure.

Sungchan then looked up at the maknaes and and told them how it all happened. Going back in time about a year ago, in that mall and the trial room.

Jisung was hit with the feeling that he did suspect them right. But he was amazed still how no one actually got any idea about their relationship. But he was happy.

Then Chenle asked, "You won't leave us right?"

Sungchan was dumbfounded with the question. He and Chenle were best friends, even before Jisung came. But he never thought that he would hear such a doubting question like this from Chenle.

Jisung was also looking at Chenle with wide eyes.

The tallest frowned and got down from his bed, unlatching Shotaro from him and approached Shotaro's bed where the maknaes were sitting across them. He then stood in front of the Chinese with his hands on his hips and then suddenly flicked the boy's forehead earning a hiss.

Chenle looked up with a pout, no glaring, and rubbed his forehead where Sungchan hit him.

"Why are you asking bullshit questions? Why would I leave you guys? We are a  group. You and I were best friends. Then Jisung came, but I never felt that you'd leave me hell I was happy to get another friend and never even thought of distancing myself from you guys. Why are you anxious? Shotaro is a new member of our group. Despite that I can never leave you guys. This group is my second family literally."

"Yet you did not tell us anything about you guys getting together." Chenle sulked.

"That is another matter but I'm sorry I should have told you guys." Sungchan spoke.

Chenle shook his head and he looked down.

Then Shotaro joined Sungchan, standing beside him, and spoke, "But if he still does anything such you're worried off, just tell me, I'll kick his ass."

"Yeah you heard him." Sungchan sighed, nervously giggling.

Chenle then curtly smiled and spoke, looking up, "I'm sorry for doubting you."

"That should earn you another forehead flick." Sungchan teased.

"I don't care, I deserve it." Chenle stated.

"Oiiii talking big now. C'mere give me hug you dolphin boy." Sungchan helped Chenle stand up and himself brought the boy in a hug.

Jisung was smiling how the '01 liners were dealing with each other. It was such a rare sight to see them being affectionate because Chenle was always on Sungchan's neck and the older was too bland to retort. But things were changing after Shotaro joined them, but in a good way of course.