①③ Clinginess is okay!

Jisung silently came inside Shotaro and Sungchan's room and he kept continuously blinking at the scene, standing at the threshold.

There, Shotaro was leaning his back on Sungchan's chest and Sungchan's hand was resting on Shotaro's stomach while  Sungchan was looking at the boy fondly while the former was sleeping.

Jisung after a while, cleared his throat and gained Sungchan's attention.

"Uhm you want lunch?" Jisung asked.

Sungchan contemplated for a while before sending Jisung back with a 'yes' as an answer and that they would be out after a while.

When Jisung went out, Sungchan squeezed Shotaro's shoulder while softly calling out the boy's name.

Shotaro squirmed a little, and clutched onto Sungchan's hand that he was holding prior.

"Wake up Taro."

"Mmm please I'm tired I just want to sleep."

"Chenle and Jisung are waiting for us at the lunch table."

Shotaro slowly opened his eyes and yawned.

"Hmm now let me go." Shotaro said to Sungchan.

Sungchan did as he was told.

Shotaro sat up properly and stretched his arms up and in the moment not being able to control himself Sungchan wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and again pulled the boy on his chest. Shotaro yelped as he collided back against Sungchan's chest.

"What the fuck Sungchan."

Sungchan didnt say anything and only nuzzled his face on Shotaro's hair.

"What are you doing?" Shotaro asked.

Sungchan took a big inhale and tightened the hold around Shotaro before letting go of the boy and said, "Nothing." He smiled sheepishly.

Shotaro turned around to face Sungchan and raised his brow, "What do you mean nothing? Are you nuts?"

Sungchan scratched his nape and said, "It's really nothing."

Shotaro squinted his eyes but let the matter slide, as he got down the bed and stood up on the ground.

"Let's go Bambi." Shotaro said as he made his way out of the room. His heart hammering against his ribcage.

When Shotaro left the room, Sungchan rubbed his face and sighed. "Control yourself Jung." He then also got down from the bed and then walked to the dining room.

When he reached there and sat down beside Shotaro, Chenle was looking at them teasingly. Shotaro might not have felt that, Sungchan did, after all he knows the boy for 7 years, and Jisung has seen the two of them earlier in that situation.

He glared at the boy and Chenle only giggled but didn't say anything, he continued eating his lunch.

Sungchan took foods on his plate and started eating just like the other three.

The rest of the day was spent without much happening, just them being occupied with themselves.

⭑⭑⭑ [at night]

"Taro!"

"Hmm?" The boy hummed.

"Milk tea."

"What?" Shotaro looked at the quizzically, then he found the boy looking far at a distance, probably zoned out.

He then approached the boy and poked the boy's arm. "Oi."

Sungchan startlingly and blankly looked at Shotaro. The boy blinked a few times.