㉒ Hot headed !

At night both of them were ready to sleep and they were lying down side by side, cuddled up to each other, with closed eyes, when suddenly Shotaro sat up hastily like he has seen a nightmare.

Sungchan still stayed lied down and looked up at Shotaro and asked the boy what was the matter suddenly.

Shotaro turned his head and looked down at Sungchan with terror on his face to which Sungchan squinted his eyes and propped his body up with the help of his elbow and arm.

"What's wrong?" Sungchan asked again.

"When I did.. that I did.. did that.. when we were still inside the practice room..." Shotaro said.

"And?" Sungchan was confused again.

"The filming cameras..." Shotaro spoke.

'This is what he's stressed about?' Sungchan thought and then spoke with a little smile, "Don't worry Taro, the moment we stop our practice finally, they turn the cameras off."

Shotaro was suddenly so relieved and sighed.

"Come on now let's lie down, we need to sleep and get up early tomorrow. I don't want to make you mad again." Sungchan said and pulled on Shotaro's arm making the boy fall down beside him. Shotaro then adjusted himself to lay properly.

"Hey." Shotaro chirped.

"Hmm?" Sungchan hummed.

"What about the cctv footage?" Shotaro asked, again feeling troubled.

Sungchan then opened his eyes again to see Shotaro already looking at him so he smiled at the boy and spoke up, "I'll talk to Taeyong about it to see if he can do something about it or take it down for the specific date or something. Happy?"

Shotaro looked away, he wasn't convinced, what if they don't take it down, it would be a mess if others get to see it in future, he doesn't want that. He just wants a peaceful life. Sure it's allowed to be in relationships in their company but kissing a co-trainee who is even your friend. Shotaro felt so troubled.

Sungchan sensed that and he felt himself getting angry. He did not want to lose his cool but they already talked about it in the evening, so why again Shotaro was acting all tense!

"I don't understand what's so wrong with kissing a same gender? Be it I'm your friend? So what's the fucking wrong with it? If none of us are uncomfortable then what's the problem?" Sungchan said with anger. He didn't shout and all, just pure anger.

He turned his body away from Shotaro and lied down on his back, looking at the ceiling.

The question struck Shotaro. Honestly, what was so wrong with it! He also didn't know why he was acting like he has sinned and he did not to face the consequences, when it was just a small matter, a sign of affection every one can show to their friends.

"Plus you didn't even kiss me on the lips, even better, I don't get it." Sungchan added and fully turned his back at Shotaro.

Shotaro was stunned. What was Sungchan mad about? Because of his behaviour or because he didn't kiss him on the lips? Sure Shotaro knew about the boy's feelings but he hasn't shown any sign so why was Sungchan expecting something like that?

Shotaro was also confused now. Meanwhile Sungchan closed his eyes tightly after what he has said, he cussed at himself. He did not need to say the last one. He hated how he suddenly became so hot headed.

After a while, when Sungchan was not saying anything anymore, Shotaro thought, the boy has fallen asleep, so to check, he put his hand on Sungchan's arm. But the boy immediately jerked Shotaro's hand down.