①〇 Almost ethereal !

Sungchan was lying down on his bed, after dinner, obviously to get some sleep. Even if it will be Sunday tomorrow, their first day of proper training starts on the day, no day off.

After a while, he felt the comfort that was on him, was getting lifted, the backside of his bed dip and warmth embracing his back, a hand wrapping around his waist. He knew who it was.

"Taro?" He called out, softly.

"Sleep." The said boy only mumbled that.

There was silence after that. And after a while Sungchan started moving, he turned around to face Shotaro. The latter then put his head under Sungchan's chin, Shotaro's arm was still around Sungchan's waist, but this time, Sungchan also put his arm around the boy's torso.

"What's the matter?" Sungchan asked.

"Sleep." Shotaro drawled out.

Sungchan was feeling a lot of things at once right now.

⭑⭑⭑ [earlier]

After their introductory thing, Sungchan had confronted Taeyong alone in a corner.

"Yes?"

"Uh .. I had a question.. about dating ban and stuff." Shotaro had said awkwardly to which Taeyong had looked at him quizzically.

"Uhm not really.. but.. um.." Sungchan had been fidgety and Taeyong had out his hand on the boy's shoulder to calm his nerves.

"Liking the same gender?"

Sungchan had shot up his head, eyes wide like they would pop out of their socket.

Taeyong had chuckled amusingly but then had patted the boy's shoulder and said, "It's your happiness so we can't force you to something else, can we? That'd be very inhuman."

Sungchan had calmed down, getting the assurance.

Then his eyes had widened again, at what Taeyong had said next, "Shotaro?"

And the funny thing is, at the mention of his name, the boy had looked over at them. Taeyong and Sungchan had stood in a corner and were having the conversation in too low voice, but the mentioned boy had still managed to catch his name. He actually has a habit of acknowledging his name, just a suspicion, he has developed during school days. It had turned out good sometimes, bad in other times.

Taeyong had caught that though, that Shotaro was looking at them and to save themselves, he had said, "It's nothing Shotaro, we are just discussing dance line ups and formations for your trainings."

Shotaro had nodded and asked if he should then join them but Taeyong had made it clear that it was necessary yet, and Shotaro had looked away.

After that Sungchan had thanked Taeyong over and over again for saving them, to which Taeyong had just smiled at him and wished him luck, but not forgetting to ask one more question, about the boy's friends.

"I have a question though."

"Sure, please ask, I'd be glad if I can give you the right answer." Sungchan had agreed.

"It's a little personal actually and it's also okay if you don't want to answer me.."

Sungchan had only nodded before Taeyong had uttered the question.

"Your friends, Jisung and Chenle, are they a couple?" It was intrusive as the mentioned boys have told nothing about being together, Taeyong would admit, but he couldn't keep his curiosity checked as he found the boys being too obvious.

Sungchan had only smiled, a warm smile, not a betraying one, even if he told the truth, he knew none of his friends would mind, they just didn't like to tell if no one asked, that's it, so Sungchan only nodded after Taeyong's question, while smiling.

"Oh oh... Good for them, my blessings with them." Taeyong had also smiled back at Sungchan and then dismissed the boy as assumably their talk was over.

Sungchan had taken a bow and had returned to his friends, giving them the information, to which they have only smiled after getting a bit of a little shock.

⭑⭑⭑ [present]

Now, Sungchan was also thinking about the times when he was caught staring multiple times by Shotaro, even today. He just couldn't take his eyes off the boy when he was doing some dance steps or helping out some other boys with steps.

Shotaro had given him mischievous stares in return but he had only looked away being awkward.

But later when were all dismissed for the day, Shotaro still clung to him, on the way back to their dorm and Sungchan couldn't be more scared.

Shotaro was even humming to some tunes and Sungchan swore the boy would be a vocalist too along side a dancer.

But right now, when he was thinking all these and zoning out, he had blurted out, "How did I manage to fall for you just in 2 days?"

He thought, Shotaro has fallen asleep, as the boy kept talking 'sleep' some times ago, but in reality, Shotaro was still awake and has secretly opened his eyes after hearing what Sungchan has said. But he didn't dare move to freak out the boy.

'He is probably talking to himself.. but what did he just say.. oh my God..' Shotaro thought.

Then after some time he heard light snores, probably coming from Sungchan, so he lifted his head up to look at the boy and he suddenly felt star-struck.

Sungchan's sleeping face was so peaceful, sure they have cuddled last night, but Shotaro didn't pay attention, he didn't need to, nor did he today, but he couldn't help but admire Sungchan's face, beauty, today.

He would call the boy an angel fallen on earth. The way his nerves were getting haywire, he suddenly felt calm just by looking at him.

'If you took two days, I might have taken just some minutes.' Shotaro silently chuckled to himself while nuzzling his face back in Sungchan's chest and tightening his hold around the boy.

Sungchan hummed in his sleep, feeling the movement, and also pulled the boy he was hugging closer to him if it was actually possible. Shotaro only smiled to himself before sleep took over him slowly.

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

The way I violently typed today f 💀

Not proof-read... I believe there's tons of grammatical tense mistakes.

Anyways...

Published : 22-01-2021
Words : 1018

Published : 22-01-2021Words : 1018

♩♪♬♫