⑥ A little awkward

Sungchan paid no attention to anyone and anywhere, but he felt Shotaro's stare as he passed by the dining room, to the living room, to go to his, well his and Shotaro's shared room. Well Chenle did say he'd be staying there without considering so he'd just accept it because he does not like sleeping in a sofa, that shit hurts later after waking up.

After he entered the room, he closed the door behind him and leaned back on the door and released a sigh. Then he stood up properly to scan the room, to see what it had.

There was 2 single beds, for which he was really thankful. 2 small wardrobes, a study table, a TV, and a bathroom.

He saw a luggage on the left side bed, 'Must be Shotaro's.' he thought. He then walked towards the other bed and sat down on it, putting his luggage by the foot of his bed. "I should change, food can wait."

So he pulled his luggage on his lap and took out some clothes. Then he went to the bathroom.

⭑⭑⭑

After 15 minutes, in the dining room, a chair was pulled backwards and everyone looked at it to see Sungchan sitting down on it, across Shotaro. The ChenJi couple was sitting beside each other in the long horizontal part by the table and Sungchan didn't want to sit across them, neither close to Shotaro in angled sense, so he just sat across him.

"Do I have something in my face?" Sungchan asked, looking at the foods that were presented in front of him, well not for him. But anyways, he would just fill his stomach by looking at the foods if there isn't left for him.

"You can have the toast.. I mean if you are hungry.. I have already eaten.. and they have too..." But Shotaro chirped in before anyone could retort back to Sungchan's question.

Sungchan looked at the boy, who was looking down at his lap, nervousness evident.

'God he's.. making me crazy what the fuck.' Sungchan thought. "Uh.. I'm not really hungry." He replied, though he could feel silent grumbling in his stomach.

Shotaro then abruptly stood up and walked towards Sungchan, with the plate of toast in his hand and then placed them in front of the latter.

Chenle and Jisung were just observing these two. Well there's nothing much they had to do since they were already done with breakfast and the training probably starts from next week, given 3 more days for them to settle down properly. And it's better to observe sometimes than butting in.

Sungchan looked up at Shotaro. It was like a faint memory, he felt like this same thing had happened once before, a very long time ago, 14 years if he calculates. He never forgot, he couldn't.

"Eat." Shotaro mumbled and then slowly walked away, to his room. Sungchan's eyes trailed on him until he disappeared inside the room.

"Ahem." Chenle cleared his throat.

Sungchan looked at the boy blankly.

"You should eat. And talk to him after... You guys are too awkward and it's making me awkward and I do not like this.." Chenle reasoned.

Sungchan looked down at his lap and then some times after actually started eating the food Shotaro gave him. At least he doesn't want it to go to waste just because of his stupid feelings and confusion.

"Um we should leave him here !" Jisung spoke. Chenle nodded and the two stood up and made their ways upstairs quietly after.

When no one was around, Sungchan spoke up to himself, "I should definitely talk to him." And again continued eating.

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

Okay this is a short chapter and kind of a filler , I could have written more here , but currently it's dinner time here and I'm feeling super hungry since afternoon as I deadass skipped lunch just because I was lazy so imma yeet myself now.. bye.. stay tuned for the next chapter :)

Published : 18-01-2021
Words : 673

Published : 18-01-2021Words : 673

Have a good day or night